No announcement yet.

Video released of man having a shootout with Pennsylvania state police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video released of man having a shootout with Pennsylvania state police

Dash cam video shows Daniel Clary getting a ticket for speeding. As the trooper begins to pull away, Clary flags him down again.

Trooper Sieple called for backup and the video shows him and Trooper Seth Kelly putting Clary through a sobriety test.

Clary is unstable on his feet during several of the tests.

When the troopers try to arrest Clary, he resists and they wrestle him to the ground.

Clary attempts to fight back, at one point, the fight even spills out onto the road with traffic driving by.

Police tried to use a Taser on Clary, but he got up and reached into the driver’s side window of his car.

The video shows Clary firing multiple rounds at both Trooper Sieple and Trooper Kelly.

Both officers return fire and Clary drives away.

Trooper Kelly was seriously injured but survived, partially by applying a tourniquet to himself.
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-11-2018, 11:32 PM.

Racists cops

Trying to arest a brother for dui just because he was drunk

Comment

Shootout video of the year!!! Wow i really enjoyed this one.

Cops clearly failed to use excessive force when it was necessary. Sorry but i dont feel sorry for those idiot cops. 2 on 1 and they even had him on the floor yet they let him get away and get shot?? Fkin imcompetent poosies. Do you expect those weaklings to protect the people? Lmfao

Damm man that dudes street cred just went through the roof. He is the kind of dude who needs to make a rap album.

Comment

How did they lose him? Dam that's crazy.

I hope they cops are OK and the guy gets what's coming to him.

Comment

Im high and blown away by this video. Wow this man is the real Rambo, the real fkin Blade wesley snipes make way.

This dude is down as fuk like dam lol. In prison, he is going to be a hero.

Comment

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...tage-released/

Trooper Kelly was seriously injured but survived, partially by applying a tourniquet to himself.

Clary was convicted of attempted homicide.

A sentencing date has not yet been set.

Comment

But he is a bad shot.

Comment

Dude was pretty casual about it once the shooting began.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Shootout video of the year!!! Wow i really enjoyed this one.

Cops clearly failed to use excessive force when it was necessary. Sorry but i dont feel sorry for those idiot cops. 2 on 1 and they even had him on the floor yet they let him get away and get shot?? Fkin imcompetent poosies. Do you expect those weaklings to protect the people? Lmfao

Damm man that dudes street cred just went through the roof. He is the kind of dude who needs to make a rap album.
                  Thats what happens when cops have two things to worry
                  1. Use of excessive force and be in trouble
                  2. Their Safety and people in the sorroundings

Tough to be a cop nowadays
                  Like in chicago when u have a mayor who is an anti cop
                  I dont think risking ur life while working for the city is worthit might as well ignore the gunfight call

Comment

Thank you...

Comment

Working...
                    X