New guy here with a new boxing show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here with a new boxing show

Mods let me know if this is a no no

I'm JP and I've been watching boxing for 25 years now. I started my own YouTube show because I like to talk about boxing and I want to discuss boxing with fellow fans which are hard to find in our day to day lives or at least in my day to day life. If you could, please check out my video and let me know what you think. It's a weekly magazine type show where I recap the week, talk about news/rumors, ratings update, and preview to following week. I'll also make shows discussing the state of a division/boxing as a whole, classic fight reviews, and historical facts. I want to be more active on the board too and not just make threads about my show.

Again, let me know what y'all think. Good or bad. Criticism is welcome.

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/xQegvAQlJIM

I'd tell you to fist urself but you seem nice, so instead I'll fist myself and I'll check it out later.

Cheers bro

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdBufferBro View Post
      Mods let me know if this is a no no

I'm JP and I've been watching boxing for 25 years now. I started my own YouTube show because I like to talk about boxing and I want to discuss boxing with fellow fans which are hard to find in our day to day lives or at least in my day to day life. If you could, please check out my video and let me know what you think. It's a weekly magazine type show where I recap the week, talk about news/rumors, ratings update, and preview to following week. I'll also make shows discussing the state of a division/boxing as a whole, classic fight reviews, and historical facts. I want to be more active on the board too and not just make threads about my show.

Again, let me know what y'all think. Good or bad. Criticism is welcome.

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/xQegvAQlJIM
      i subscribe to your youtube channel !!!

Comment

Checked out "15 Boxers Who's Career You Should Follow part 2".

My two cents: A cool video and concept, music playing in the background was way too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          I'd tell you to fist urself but you seem nice, so instead I'll fist myself and I'll check it out later.

Cheers bro
          A good fisting usually helps me be more productive.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
            i subscribe to your youtube channel !!!
            Thanks! Appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by JP'sIntheClinch View Post
              A good fisting usually helps me be more productive.

Cheers!
              Nice! I don't have a Youtube account so can't subscribe, but I'll keep your channel in mind. I like videos that promote up and comers / prospects

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Nice! I don't have a Youtube account so can't subscribe, but I'll keep your channel in mind. I like videos that promote up and comers / prospects
                Thanks! Yeah, I want to redo that one. I have equipent to get clearer footage. That was a video I made to play around with my programs. I also figured out how to make it all one video. Thanks for watching.

Comment

Yeah ill check it out. Hope its not one them channels where you put loud basic music over the excitement of boxing ha. I hate them fookers who do that. Hey good luck man

Comment

I like it but too much music

Comment

Working...
                    X