No announcement yet.

Professional Boxers / industry reactions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Boxers / industry reactions

Just thoguht it would be interesting to post some reactions. Post more if you see.

Curious what Mayweather Jr. will say, I predict he'll use it to entice people to watch his fight against McGregor by saying something like, "Yeah it happens. You know, we old champions can't fight like what we use to against these young lions", etc. Smart marketing move is what I'm expecting.

Marvin Hagler:

They call this fight the upset fight of the year ?? I would call it the robbery of the year !! It was a truly amazing boxing match but I am disgusted by the incompetent decisions of the judges and the referees behavior which once again makes mistakes leaving a bad taste in the world of boxing

Lennox Lewis:

This is what's wrong with boxing. Horn was very game but I'm hard pressed to see how he could have won that fight by any stretch! #PacHorn

Guillermo Rigondeaux:

I personally saw #Manny win the fight. However #Horn deserved nothing but praise. They were hoping for a �� and got a Lion!

Sergio Mora:

YES!!! Horn brought hell tonight, but the devil is in the details, mate. ����
    Horn DID NOT WIN THE FIGHT.

Ishe Smith:

They gonna rob PAC, watch...

Lou DiBella:

Omg. That is awful. Omg. There is NO WAY. No way, #Boxing loses again. God help this "sport".

Gabriel Rosado has a video up showing his frustration with the results.

Peter Quillin re-tweeted a few robbery excerpts. Take that for what you will.

..and of course:

Pacquiao's #1 fan, Mr. Malignaggi:
    I had horn by a point as I had an even round in there. Tonight of all nights I am glad I watched with no volume.
    Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 07-03-2017, 12:02 PM.
Working...
X