No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor - Domestic Violence Charges Are Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor - Domestic Violence Charges Are Dropped

The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports Taylor was scheduled to stand trial on a felony terroristic threatening charge and a misdemeanor domestic battery charge. But on Monday, prosecutors said they haven't been able to find or contact the woman who levied the accusations.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shooting his own cousin. Lmao

Comment

They can’t find her because Taylor arranged for someone to pay her off, keep her quiet.

Comment

Aight, time for Taylor to come back and claim his thrown as the rightful king of the mw division.

Comment

This is probably the worst thing for him. He was doing some pretty wild stuff. Horrible stuff. And now he gets off without any sort of real punishment. Gives him no reason to reevaluate and get some professional help, so he may do something even more disgusting next. His accuser didn’t do anyone any favors dropping charges, except themselves if they got paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            This is probably the worst thing for him. He was doing some pretty wild stuff. Horrible stuff. And now he gets off without any sort of real punishment. Gives him no reason to reevaluate and get some professional help, so he may do something even more disgusting next. His accuser didn’t do anyone any favors dropping charges, except themselves if they got paid for it.
            The “help” he needed was for them to stop licensing him to fight after he suffered a major head injury.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              his accuser halted contact with authorities

knew he was innocent

Comment

Jermain two guns Taylor. One time millionaire, one time undefeated and undisputed middleweight champion of the world and now look at him Sad story

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

Im pretty sure he has CTE, there is no cure, but I think they can calm them down with meds.

Taylor was squeeky clean until his mid 30s after he had knock out losses, concussions and bleeding in his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Im pretty sure he has CTE, there is no cure, but I think they can calm them down with meds.

Taylor was squeeky clean until his mid 30s after he had knock out losses, concussions and bleeding in his brain.
                    Exactly. I can’t remember whether it was the Froch or Abraham fight when he suffered the bleeding on his brain. But he should have never been licensed to fight again. To my knowledge, he never had any legal issues till after then. But he fought five more years. And by the corruption of boxing, managed to win a belt in his last fight. And most of these idiots on here were screaming about “put him in with GGG.” I feel bad for anybody he hurt. But all the legal stuff may have been a blessing in disguise. Because I genuinely believe that GGG have killed him in the ring. Or at the very least leave him in a permanent vegetated state.

Comment

Working...
                    X