Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I Hope Canelo is a Man of Honor, Comes To 'Win'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Should be good....C. has it hanging over him but this shyte goes with boxing through out times.

I have never cared much for Canelo taking glass jawed little Khan for one but I think he may squeak out a decision on the slower and older G. ....I hope not!
    Abel etc concerned that Nelo will do Mayweather tactics and cruise to a boring UD, shut out.

Comment

Translation "Please stand in one place and left GGG hit you man"

Comment

LOL Jesus man just train your man to effectively cut of the ring. Make it happen UnAble Sanchez!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          canelo is coming to RUN..... again!!!!!
          You EVER been in the ring with someone who Thumps harder than you???

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
            LOL Jesus man just train your man to effectively cut of the ring. Make it happen UnAble Sanchez!!!!!
            It's crazy the shyt people who call themselves boxing fans say..... For Real.....

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Translation "Please stand in one place and left GGG hit you man"
              Right

They've made it so obvious

Borderline begging.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                It's crazy the shyt people who call themselves boxing fans say..... For Real.....
                I think its insane for a trainer to not be able to train his fighter to adjust in the ring

Comment

This suppressed boxing worldwide, nobody wants to compete,with this show. Even AJ used it as an excuse to fight Wilder next year.

Comment

With all his SILLY talk of "honor and character" he actually wants Canelo to go "toe to toe." Hopefully Canelo knows GGG has SERIOUS problems with his bonafide boxing ability and knows that its "difficult for him" to cut off the ring and land solidly! "He didnt feel like Canelo was making a fight of it" ....because Canelo didnt stand in front of him like his HIGH PERCENTAGE of mindless idiot stationary KO victims?!?

Nervous talk is all that this is, Sanchezs fine tuned robot is "aggressive always" because its the ONLY form of training he knows how to TEACH it!! And to his credit he teaches that style very well! But the thing is, no opponent is required to conform or mesh their "style" into his fighters style because he believes its highly moral to do so. That philosophy is SUICIDE & DUMB in the sport of boxing and its TRAP TALK!! Canelo has a lot to prove & disprove in this fight regarding DRUG use & his desire to be "more aggressive" and be successful at it, so he'd better do what he does best, and thats "box." He does a very good "Mexican" job of it.

Comment

He kinda has a point. I mean let’s be honest here, Canelo never fought anyone with the same approach that he used in the GGG fight. No he doesn’t have to stand and get whacked but after the fight Canelo said GGG didn’t hit that hard. So then why didn’t Canelo go after him when he felt GGG couldn’t hurt him? Why did he chose to play it safe ? I know a fighter needs strategy for every opponent but man don’t say a guy doesn’t hit hard and try to stay away and outbox him all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X