Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: For Garcia - Better Shot To Beat Loma Than Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Mikey went up in weight and fought a top guy, anyone that wasn't happy with that obviously had an agenda.

See what I mean-when it's Loma you list all the facts and explain/justify a fight not happening. when its Mikey you list none of the facts and find fault with the move no matter what.

Mikey went to 140 where Loma has said he wont go. Yet you don't respect that.

I just don't get why you engage in the behavior you criticize and do the same thing to other fighters you hate being done to Loma.
    You know your wasting your time right??? Once he brought up Loma could make 126 and Mikey is some GIANT I knew what I was dealing with right away...LomaTARD

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I heard he turned down Wilder as well.. Your right Mikey is DUCKING him. 1000% agree with you. Mikey needs to step up and fight guys his size like Fury, Wilder, and AJ? Probably all in the same night if he wasnt such a P@ssy. They would all crush him or completely shut him out....
      I never heard the Wilder rumor but he hasn't publicly said he wants Wilder so I'll give him a pass there. He doesn't appear to me to be as big as Fury or Joshua either. Not sure how you've come to that conclusion? Maybe we view size differently. I do think they would all crush him and I think you are being sarcastic because you are such a nutthugger and defensive of the guy I think you'd pick him to at least go the distance with them.

He will get KO'd by Spence though.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Which is below two fighters (Loma and GGG) you often ridicule and often show dislike for and claim can't beat Mikey. Are they doing something right then?
        Umm at least Mikey has fought bigger ppl. Ohh thats right! You had Rig. bigger than Loma. I forgot my bad.

Comment

ChrisJS told me Loma really weighs 108 lbs but puts 30 lbs of weight in his shoes to whoop on these LW's.

Comment

You know your wasting your time right??? Once he brought up Loma could make 126 and Mikey is some GIANT I knew what I was dealing with right away...LomaTARD
            You struggle to read. I didn't say such a thing about Mikey. I noticed in the past you've struggled to read correctly and admit to poor reading skills but I said SPENCE is a rather large welterweight not GARCIA. Notice Spence is spelled S-P-E-N-C-E and Garcia is spelled G-A-R-C-I-A. Very different names and spelling and only the letter C is shared in either name.

Comment

No shit, Floyd.

Comment

ChrisJS told me Loma really weighs 108 lbs but puts 30 lbs of weight in his shoes to whoop on these LW's.
                Proof? I'll bet you straight up I didn't say that. Let's talk $$$.

You are talking B.S as usual and are throwing a hissyfit as usual because you cry whenever someone doesn't share the same man crush as you.

I also didn't have Rigo bigger based on facts. I had Loma bigger based on the same-day weigh-in. A similar b1tcha$$ same-day weigh-in re-hydration clause Mikey made Broner sign.

Show proof or stop crying. I'm willing to bet you a few thousand.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Same, if he trips he'd cause an earthquake with the magnitude of the impact of his behemoth head hitting the ground
                  Where are the steroids allegation for Mickey Hoecia? Coming from a low weight class and currently climbing, and of course that behemoth of a head, almost as big as the woman beater *Floyd's milk dud roided head

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    Is "he can't take it in the body" the new racist codeword in the LDBC? Seems like every good European boxer is secretly a hypejob waiting to get exposed because "he can't take it in the body." GGG who at 36 years old has never been dropped or even visibly hurt by a body shot, and who just took body shots from two bigger guys Jacobs and Canelo, one of them on PEDs and one of them missing the IBF weigh-in, supposedly "can't take it in the body." Lomachenko who took an 11 pound bigger Salido's body shots and nut shots for 12 rounds, in his 2nd pro fight, but never got dropped and was actually the stronger guy down the stretch, "can't take it to the body."

The only one with some truth to it is Kovalev, and yet he's never been dropped to the body either, his "loss" to Ward in the rematch was on nut shots not body shots (still didn't drop him either), and his real issue has been stamina ever since the Chilemba fight - Chilemba is not a big body puncher - nothing to do with body shot weakness, just bad stamina in general.

But, hopefully Floyd believes this so that Tank can stop ducking Loma.
                    Look how mad this wannabe eastern euro is

Image result for laughing gif

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                      I mean........ He's the one looking to fight Spence............................................ ........
                      he's the one that mentioned the fight in the first place.................
                      He's the one that's going up 2 weight classes.

I fucking FAIL to see the logic in your statement.
                      Right!!! Lol I didn't get it either. Mikey is the one forcing the fight to happen, not Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X