No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I know the meaning of the word, but that's not how the news network in question spells their name. Grow up and stop using pet names for those you don't like or agree with.

Again, no English skills.

I quoted someone else. Notice the quotation marks, that should have clued you in. He insulted you, not me. I was just quoting him, and trying to be nice by letting you know someone had insulted you. Yet you're mad at me!!

LMAO!!! Now you're flat out lying.
    So now you tell me when I'm lying? Hilarious since I'm not a registered democrat. I'm also liberal on some issues, conservative on others. If you actually pay attention to my posts you will see that. You don't though.

See, not everyone falls in line with 100% of what the party says like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Wow. The right wing paranoia is real with this one.
      He won't answer what constitutional rights are being taken away. Avoid, avoid, avoid....lol

It's fun to watch him squirm.

Now he will quote me and tell me how I don't understand English and that it's a fallacy, strawman and red herring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I didn't say you couldn't do it with a hunting rifle. And okay, but imagine a guy on a tower with a AR-15 or other assault rifle. I'd assume whatever situation you can put a mfer killing people with a gun in that these assault rifles are always gonna be deadlier than my grandfathers hunting rifle would be.
        ar-15 has shorter range and less power at range.

like i said depends.

guns are tools. they have different uses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          ar-15 has shorter range and less power at range.

like i said depends.

guns are tools. they have different uses.
          Tools to kill human beings, you can say it.

It's not a fukin hammer...lol

"Hey honey, can you pass me the hammer, oh **** I meant the fully loaded AK47 with the banana clip"

"Oh honey you always make that mistake....."

Comment

The reaction of Republicans via Twitter...

California shooting looks very bad. Good luck to law enforcement and God bless. This is when our police are so appreciated!
            - Donald Trump

Praying for the victims, their families & the San Bernardino first responders in the wake of this tragic shooting.
            - Jeb Bush

My thoughts and prayers are with the shooting victims and their families in San Bernardino.
            - Ben Carson

Praying for those impacted by the shooting in California today.
            - Mike Huckabee

My thoughts & prayers go out to those impacted by the shooting in San Bernardino, especially the first responders.
            - John Kasich

Praying for all those victimized by the shootings in San Bernardino, California today.
            - Chris Christie

Thoughts & prayers are with #SanBernardino
            - Lindsey Graham

Our prayers are with the victims, their families, and the first responders in San Bernardino who willingly go into harm’s way to save others
            - Ted Cruz

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, families, and brave first responders during this unspeakable tragedy.
            - Rand Paul

Sounds like Republicans care about the victims, while the Democrats only care about their agenda.
            Its a dark thought, but I kinda wish there was a couple cats that went & shot up one of these chicken hawks houses & family & I'd love to see how they'd react to it or their living buddies would react to it. "Mr & Mrs Ted Cruz's trigger fingers didn't get the job done that day sadly". I suspect they would feel differently then, but maybe not. Maybe the NRA pays that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              What constitutional rights are Dems trying to take away. Hopefully you will answer ONE question...lol
              Facepalm

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              That's not completely true.
              Yes, it is. The statistics don't lie, and they are quite clear. Criminals love unarmed victims. Go figure.

Sure it won't prevent it as I have stated in this thread that guns are going nowhere, but if it can prevent 1, that's enough for me.
              'Those who exchange freedom for security will have neither.'

Why are gun owners so against comprehensive gun laws that would push for background checks, mental health checks, and registration?
              Because they aren't in the Constitution. It specifically says "shall not be infringed" in reference to gun rights.

As for background checks, we already have those. I bought my first gun from a public seller a few years ago and I had to submit to one. It was Federal I believe.

I know, I know, because you won't be able to fend off the evil American government and they will come and take your precious d1ck extensions away...
              Insults, which as you say shows one has lost the debate.

Plus the sheer hypocrisy. You're too easy sometimes.

Even though I have asked the question and no answer.
              AGAIN, you've not asked a question. Fallacy is not a question. English 101.

Let's just pray the problem away though.
              Nowhere did I advocate that.

I also notice you avoided conceding the fact all the Dems running for President are using this tragedy to further an agenda while the Reps are not. Care to do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Its a dark thought, but I kinda wish there was a couple cats that went & shot up one of these chicken hawks houses & family & I'd love to see how they'd react to it or their living buddies would react to it. "Mr & Mrs Ted Cruz's trigger fingers didn't get the job done that day sadly". I suspect they would feel differently then, but maybe not. Maybe the NRA pays that much.
                Aside from being horrible, I'd wager they won't be targets. Reps are known to carry. A few years ago our then-Governor, Rick Perry, shot a coyote while out for jog. He told the press he often exercises his 2nd Amendment rights and is known to carry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Tools to kill human beings, you can say it.

It's not a fukin hammer...lol

"Hey honey, can you pass me the hammer, oh **** I meant the fully loaded AK47 with the banana clip"

"Oh honey you always make that mistake....."
                  still a tool.

hammer, ak-47, cuahtehmoc1520.

all 3 are tools.

Comment

Facepalm
                    Non answer #5 ,678

Hahaha, it's embarrassing.

Yes, it is. The statistics don't lie, and they are quite clear. Criminals love unarmed victims. Go figure.
                    Strawman, said nothing about unarmed victims.

'Those who exchange freedom for security will have neither.'
                    I will ask again in another form, what security are we exchanging for freedom? Didn't bother you guys when you voted in the Patriot Act did it....hmmmm funny how that works.

Because they aren't in the Constitution. It specifically says "shall not be infringed" in reference to gun rights.
                    There's a lot of things not in the constitution. We also don't live in the 1700's. Times change and so should it.

As for background checks, we already have those. I bought my first gun from a public seller a few years ago and I had to submit to one. It was Federal I believe.
                    No we don't and that's a lie. I bought my gun in a parking lot of a gym LEGALLY in the state of Florida. Didn't need background checks, didn't need a receipt, didn't need anything. Just paid the money, put it in my car and drove off. Thankfully I'm not a psychopathic killer or there would be trouble hu?

Insults, which as you say shows one has lost the debate.

Plus the sheer hypocrisy. You're too easy sometimes.
                    Don't insult and you won't be insulted...right?

AGAIN, you've not asked a question. Fallacy is not a question. English 101.
                    You're right, I have asked 3 questions. HERE I WILL ASK IT AGAIN, WHAT DEMOCRAT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLE'S GUNS?

Here's another one, WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY?

Go ahead, don't answer again you coward.

Nowhere did I advocate that.

I also notice you avoided conceding the fact all the Dems running for President are using this tragedy to further an agenda while the Reps are not. Care to do that?
                    Yes you did, scroll up.

Another fallacy, democrats are tired of the mass shootings while republicans feel the answer is more guns. Let's also not talk about politicizing issues...lol I mean, have you seen the republican debates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      still a tool.

hammer, ak-47, cuahtehmoc1520.

all 3 are tools.

Yup, one for hammering nails and building stuff. The other for murdering human beings.

Slight difference, and maybe you should differentiate that when lumping those in together.

Comment

Working...
                      X