No announcement yet.

Jeep Horn vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Horn vs Errol Spence

If by some strange twist of fate Jeep was to beat TC and he became a top 10 p4p....do you think the odds of him beating Errol Spence would increase?

I actually like Jeff Horn vs Errol Spence fight because both are big and have power. Both have chin also would stand in front of each other and fight a fire fight match. Spence then defeats Horn in brawl for a 5th round TKO.

Comment

If he beats Crawford his odds of beating Spence would increase a lot. Right now I give him almost no chance to beat Crawford and no chance at all to beat Spence who I consider better than Crawford at welterweight. I don't think Horn is a good fighter or a worthy champion. I thought a sub par Pacquiao clearly beat Horn and was home country robbed. Horn was allowed to fight an incredibly dirty fight without even a warning for his many fouls.I think once Crawford KOs Horn with ease Horn will return to being the unknown mediocre fighter he was before he got very lucky.

Comment

What the fùck is this Jeep business about now?

Comment

Styles make fights do there is no guarantee of anything. The only way Horn can beat Crawford is to impose his size and rough him up and wear him down. He can't do that against Spence. He has zero chance against Spence if by some miracle he gets by Crawford.

Comment

Moot.
            Bud is going to spank Horngoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              If by some strange twist of fate Jeep was to beat TC and he became a top 10 p4p....do you think the odds of him beating Errol Spence would increase?
              No, because Spence is too much. Too much. Legit power, not accumulation. Spence is also a fairly large welter himself, too.

Comment

I don't think the Hornet won against Pac and I don't see him winning against Crawford.

Comment

If Horn beats Crawford we’ve all been swindled into believing Crawford is 1 or 2 in the p4p ratings. It would be a colossal upset when Horn barely eked out a questionable decision against a shop worn Pac. But everything is possible.

In regards to Horn vs Spence, I don’t think the result would change. Crawford fights well on the back foot, only way he’d lose to Horn is by not handling his aggressive physicality and conceding his space. I think Spence is just as big and strong as Horn and won’t be bullied around the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X