Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inoue will not win the bantam tournament....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    What is your agenda against him? I'll take that bet
    McDonnell got his ass whooped, lmao...

Comment

Jamie McDonnell got his ass whooped by inoue so thats why Mack is disgruntled with Inoue lmao. Yall had to see this coming lmao. Thread destroyed.

Comment

He is the Favorite for sure, second is Zolani Tete

The Sleeper is Manny Rodriguez for sure. I like Burnett also despite his lack of Power he is capable of pulling a upset. Should be a Great Tournament!

Comment

I can't call this tournament for anyone tbh. It is gonna be champions vs champions and I'm just glad this is happening. I'm SORRY I doubted you WBSS. Anyone knows when this tournament might kick off?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
            why do i have to think hes gonna win it? i lliterally couldnt care less if he wins it or not lol, theres no hate here.
            I don't know if he wins it or not, but immediately after this guy moves up with a severe size disadvantage and crushes Ring's #2 in the division and takes his title in a one-rounder, you make a thread to talk about how of course he won't beat the other top guys because the real reason he won is the number two guy only stood there waiting to be hit.

Then, aw, damn, you couldn't care less, contrary to your initiating this discussion, in this manner, calling for bets of some cyber points you're interested in. Hate whatever you want, man, but at least be reasonable and consistent. You're being dismissive of one of the sport's top fighters and his achievement and you clearly care about it to some degree. Don't front. I'm not saying your life hinges on it or that it keeps you up at night, but you're the one who chose to present yourself this way. It matters to you just like those little ole cyber points.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
              I don't know if he wins it or not, but immediately after this guy moves up with a severe size disadvantage and crushes Ring's #2 in the division and takes his title in a one-rounder, you make a thread to talk about how of course he won't beat the other top guys because the real reason he won is the number two guy only stood there waiting to be hit.

Then, aw, damn, you couldn't care less, contrary to your initiating this discussion, in this manner, calling for bets of some cyber points you're interested in. Hate whatever you want, man, but at least be reasonable and consistent. You're being dismissive of one of the sport's top fighters and his achievement and you clearly care about it to some degree. Don't front. I'm not saying your life hinges on it or that it keeps you up at night, but you're the one who chose to present yourself this way. It matters to you just like those little ole cyber points.
              Why do people say severe size disadvantage like that matters when fighting bums. Inoue is well built not a skinny twig like Mcdonnell who weight drained. Ring #2? Geale was Ring #2 at one point when GGG fought him and people gave him **** because he was a bum. Cotto moved on to fight this Geale and smashed same as Golvkin a former 147 destroying a 160 weight drained corpse.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Jamie McDonnell got his ass whooped by inoue so thats why Mack is disgruntled with Inoue lmao. Yall had to see this coming lmao. Thread destroyed.
                oh yeah you got me, im a hardcore jamie mcdonnell fan....

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                  oh yeah you got me, im a hardcore jamie mcdonnell fan....
                  You're a hardcore UK British fight fan foh, lmao. Keep it G at least Damn lol...!!! There's no shame in that McDonnel lost. He faced one of the very best fighters in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Why do people say severe size disadvantage like that matters when fighting bums. Inoue is well built not a skinny twig like Mcdonnell who weight drained. Ring #2? Geale was Ring #2 at one point when GGG fought him and people gave him **** because he was a bum. Cotto moved on to fight this Geale and smashed same as Golvkin a former 147 destroying a 160 weight drained corpse.
                    yeah agreed, people make way too big a deal out of weight, especially in them smaller divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post

i dont care what the ring have him, he sure as **** wasnt the 2nd best fighter in the division

Comment

Working...
                      X