Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn on all things Wilder and Joshua, Myth Busting, and Fury, Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Wilder will sell the PPV in America yet can't even sell all his tickets to his fights?

You're dreaming, man.
    You really believe he only sells 6k in his last fight? You’ll believe anything Hearn says. He’s a walking contradiction. One minute he says nobody from Wilders team hasn’t reached out to him and the next he says they met in November. You act as if Hearn is the epitome of honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      All guess work from Wilder's side, and the ONLY reason he gets PPV is because it's against Joshua... who is proven to make money.

Make no mistake, this is big because of Joshua, not the other way, Wilder needs to beat the #1 to gain relevance and status.
      The people on Wilders side have put on the highest PPV’s in America. So I think it’s a little more than guess work. Say Wilder signs the deal for the sake of argument why should he help promote the fight? He has his 12.5 million what’s to stop him from pulling an Andre Ward? Skipping press conferences, no press tour, no more interviews, and no open workouts. A total Ward v Kovalev II. What’s the upside for Wilder to do anything with that kind of deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
        Take my hat off to Eddie. He's a very glib talker and entertaining with it. I hadn't planned on watching that but after a few minutes I was hooked.

I don't know how many people here will be able to watch it with any level of objectivity because he undoubtedly winds some people up, but he's given some interesting home truths about the Wilder negotiation and boxing in general.
        Bro how could the start of that get you hooked?
        I watched the start and it made me feel like smashing my phone to bits.
        I couldnt get thru 1min before i had to turn it of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          You really believe he only sells 6k in his last fight? You’ll believe anything Hearn says. He’s a walking contradiction. One minute he says nobody from Wilders team hasn’t reached out to him and the next he says they met in November. You act as if Hearn is the epitome of honesty.
          What I said had nothing to do with Hearn or anyone else.

You claimed Wilder could sell himself well so I pointed out that Wilder can't even sell tickets to his fights even when he fights in Alabama.

I don't think Hearn was being literal when he said 6,ooo, just making the point that Wilder doesn't sell well.

I know Wilder sells more tickets than that but it's not far off what he actually does when he fights.

Comment

The people on Wilders side have put on the highest PPV’s in America. So I think it’s a little more than guess work. Say Wilder signs the deal for the sake of argument why should he help promote the fight? He has his 12.5 million what’s to stop him from pulling an Andre Ward? Skipping press conferences, no press tour, no more interviews, and no open workouts. A total Ward v Kovalev II. What’s the upside for Wilder to do anything with that kind of deal?
            What are you even talking about? hahahaha

Comment

What are you even talking about? hahahaha
              I didn’t know English was your second language.

Comment

Only watched about half of it dude was going on about Pizza hut and Beyonce pretty much called AJ a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  What I said had nothing to do with Hearn or anyone else.

You claimed Wilder could sell himself well so I pointed out that Wilder can't even sell tickets to his fights even when he fights in Alabama.

I don't think Hearn was being literal when he said 6,ooo, just making the point that Wilder doesn't sell well.

I know Wilder sells more tickets than that but it's not far off what he actually does when he fights.
                  Wilder has been built up. Everything leading up to this point. Joshua is the perfect opponent to make a PPV fight with. Hearn knows that, that’s why this fight will be on Showtime PPV. The fact that Wilder hasn’t been on PPV before isn’t stopping Hearn from putting the fight on PPV.

Comment

I didn’t know English was your second language.
                    You are talking about a HW fight for all the belts and asking why Wilder would pronote it after being guaranteed 12.5 mil??????..... eh.... maybe it's in the contract that he has to.....

hahahahahaha

Comment

Hes?

anyway?

their Wilder fans?

A goal fish?

Are you drunk?
                      I was on a spell check tablet ........

Drunk ?

No that would be you half the time , you the mental midge that BLAMES his drinking and uses it as an excuse for damage control with your odd ball posts .

Tell everyone again how you cant see anything AJ does better than Parker ?

Comment

Working...
                      X