No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Rofl if you think curry is the best in the nba. He’s not even the best in his team
    You are a good poster. But Can you please stop quoting that midget's posts?? Thank you. I put that clown in my ignore lists. Only reason why sometimes I can read his posts my cp auto logged off/out in this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Curry is the best at what he does though. 3

Durant is a better all-around scorer but not the best player in the league.

Lebron is the best player in the league. Despite not being a team player, even if his stats say otherwise.
      LeBron is the best team player in the NBA. He is carrying a bunch of stiffs in the conference finals. Love is arguably a terrible 2nd scoring option. His 2nd best player so far in the playoffs is 100 years old Kyle Korver.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        with your logic jordan aint goat at all.. i mean there are a few players with better finals record and more rings than him..

the truth is greatness is a combination of mvp, rings, stats, etc.. and fan and haters would use either of these to suit their agenda..
        What the hell are you talking about? Jordan never lost in the Finals. You can't do better than never losing. If you're referring to Bill Russell (do you know who he is?) he played when the NBA had like 8 teams. Yes James has the stats but he ain't got enough rings to be a top 3 player all time imo and his 3-5 Finals record is abysmal.

Comment

• How many LeBron apologists here know that Jerry West made more Finals appearances than LeBron? So if just getting to the Finals is good enough does that make Jerry West better than LeBron? Do you guys know who Jerry West is?

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
            How many LeBron apologists here know that Jerry West made more Finals appearances than LeBron? So if just getting to the Finals is good enough does that make Jerry West better than LeBron? Do you guys know who Jerry West is?
            Jerry West never won an NBA Finals MVP while on a winning team.

And stop acting like you are smart. You are just as dumb as Lavar Ball, and his untalented kids.

Comment

• Both Magic Johnson, and Kareem Abdur Jabbar lost 4x in the NBA Finals. So according to your stupid logic they aren't top 10 players of all time because they lost 4 times in the Finals.

Before you spewed some bullcr@p, and nonsense in this forum. LeBron won 3 NBA titles with least talented teammates than Magic, and Kareem.

Comment

• For you LeBron fans who love stats here are some stats for you. Did you know that Magic Johnson helped lead the Lakers to an NBA championship as a ROOKIE in 1980. The Lakers were playing against Dr J and the Philadelphia 76ers and Kareem was hurt so he couldn't play in game 6. Magic as a ROOKIE started at C in game 6 and had 42 points, 15 rebounds, and 7 assists and the Lakers won the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                  For you LeBron fans who love stats here are some stats for you. Did you know that Magic Johnson helped lead the Lakers to an NBA championship as a ROOKIE in 1980. The Lakers were playing against Dr J and the Philadelphia 76ers and Kareem was hurt so he couldn't play in game 6. Magic as a ROOKIE started at C in game 6 and had 42 points, 15 rebounds, and 7 assists and the Lakers won the championship.
                  Hey @$$hole. LeBron's best teammate as a rookie was Zydrunas Ilgaukas.

Are you saying that Ilgauskas was better than Kareem?? A 20 yrs.old LeBron was better than a 20 yrs.old Magic Johnson.

For Christsake LeBron averaged 27/7/8 in his 2nd season in the NBA.

Put LeBron with that Showtime Lakers. And his team would be winning 6 or more titles in the 1980's.

Comment

• I am younger, better looking, and smarter than you #State of Mind. So please stop posting some nonsense in this thread before I embarrass you again with my basketball knowledge??

Comment

• And Kareem Abdul Jabbar should have been the Finals MVP in 1980. But he didn't get voted because he was not in the playing court.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...vs-lakers.html

Learn some History.

Kareem > Magic in the 1980 NBA Finals.

Comment

Working...
                      X