Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon23 hasnt responded because both he and Pac-Boy are busy double teaming Tyrone.

Comment

• He lost and you gotta live with that boy, the L is gonna stay there forever no matter how many pathetic videos some sad lonely pacquiao fan makes...man he even got an L against some guy named Jeff Horn

Comment

• Spoon busy training Pac-Man, he is Buboy

Comment

• anyone heard from tyrone recently?

Comment

• im calling out tyrone. you busy with pac-boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              anyone heard from tyrone recently?
              Spoon is actually Jinkee

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Oh wow TBE gets hit by one punch in a round that was obviously a floyd round

Lets go punch for punch of the 3rd round. I already killed spoon lololololol

Im down to do it again

OK, lets see what you got for Floyd in round 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  OK, lets see what you got for Floyd in round 3.
                  Why not engage him in a bet, ADP. But this time, don't duck out on paying up after you lose like you did when I decapitated you 4-0

Comment

• Why does Admin not remove this pointless forum post. totally stupid and honestly think this is run by children aged 13

Comment

• Dude, your epic thread, your pac/Floyd investigation has run its course... you regurgiting things from two / three years ago..

As a man, and past adversary, please move on...

Pac moved on, the world moved on, did that single fight ruin your life, been watching you bump your own thread, I’ve even bumped it for you...

Move on homie, we got a new crop of excellent fighters out there... Floyd ruined your life...

Comment

Working...
                      X