• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    For example??
    http://toronto.citynews.ca/2017/07/2...line-comments/

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/a...ction-319.html

Comment

Sorry, i didn't notice the typos. I meant to say why aren't the young white youths posting about guns, weapons, and white supremacists stuffs aren't profiled and followed.
      Someone else already answered this.

Comment

I see. So, Xoo's paranoia is unsubstantiated. Thank you.
        Yeah he's nuts...

Comment

• Time for some amusing stats, methinks.

The number of school shootings that have happened since the year 2000 around the world:

ENGLAND: 0
          GREECE: 1
          NETHERLANDS: 1
          SPAIN: 1
          INDIA: 1
          ARGENTINA: 1
          RUSSIA: 1
          CHINA: 3
          MEXICO: 4
          AUSTRALIA: 5
          CANADA: 5
          GERMANY: 5
          SOUTH AFRICA: 5
          USA: 213

Solution: MOAR GUNZ! MOOOOAR GUNZZZ!!!!

Comment

• Another brainwashed liberal with a gun, like 99% of all mass shooters. This is what happens when a liberal educational system and a liberal propaganda media system conditions people to hate based off of lies. Wake up people, there is a clear enemy in this country and they only seek to cause division and chaos.

The lunatic was a Trump hater and an ANTIFA supporter. Fakebook deleted his account already to hide the evidence that he was a liberal too. Stop believing the lies and wake the frick up!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...errorist-logo/

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
              It’ s not pleasure but just facts. We have this president talking about making America safe and talking about building a wall. Well whose gonna protect us from these monsters that look exactly like him skin wise.
              Well considering this kid was Greek or something, you're walking a thin line conflating all "whites".

If you are of dark skin complexion, I'm sure you wouldn't wan't to be lumped in with ISIS terrorists from Iran, when your decendents may be from Haiti for instance. Racism is a terrible thing, don't get played for a sucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                another brainwashed liberal with a gun, like 99% of all mass shooters. This is what happens when a liberal educational system and a liberal propaganda media system conditions people to hate based off of lies. Wake up people, there is a clear enemy in this country and they only seek to cause division and chaos.

The lunatic was a trump hater and an antifa supporter. Fakebook deleted his account already to hide the evidence that he was a liberal too. Stop believing the lies and wake the frick up!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...errorist-logo/
                moar gunz for trump!

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  moar gunz for trump!
                  You exemplify the point I make. Instead of looking at the facts, you make a target out of a president who took over a country with over 300 million LEGAL guns in circulation. CNN and MSNBC won't tell you that, not like you would care to begin with. Trump doesn't sell guns, he doesn't get a kickback from gun sales, nor does he maufacture them. Yet you associate him with guns and mass murders........just like the media wants you too.

Like I said, the media brainwashes you liberals and you take the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    You exemplify the point I make. Instead of looking at the facts, you make a target out of a president who took over a country with over 300 million LEGAL guns in circulation. CNN and MSNBC won't tell you that, not like you would care to begin with. Trump doesn't sell guns, he doesn't get a kickback from gun sales, nor does he maufacture them. Yet you associate him with guns and mass murders........just like the media wants you too.

Like I said, the media brainwashes you liberals and you take the bait, hook, line and sinker.

You think I blame Trump? Ha. Quick question, genius. Why does a country with fairly similar - albeit less extreme - socio-economic, political, educational and religious characteristics like England have zero school shootings over the same time period as the US has 213? Is it:

A) More liberals
                    B) Fewer liberals
                    C) The media and the gay, transgender, disabled Jews.
                    D) MOAR GUNZ or
                    E) NO GUNZ?

I’ll wait.

Comment

You're triggered!
                      Only libs get triggered. Conservatives don’t understand the mentality of you pu$$ies.

Comment

Working...
                      X