Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Remember The Dude Who Posted This Photo of His Wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
    Spot on bro, we need to find this woman and double team her I'm going to Google image search her.
    it's because it really was a personal photo taken by the hubby. he had a bunch of her bending over etc. the hubby only had it in his profile here in bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Can't see anything from a reverse image search....

yeah it was a personal photo taken by the hubby.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Yes, I remember that guy. I think he died awhile back. Some of the other old timers here will remember who it was.
        naaaah he didn't die. he got banned or something for posting nudes i think when that sensitive skinny **** bitch bringer/burner was the mod. dude never came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          yeah it was a personal photo taken by the hubby.
          Zaroku claimed it was posted on voyeurweb. I've scoured the internet and yeah, defo a personal photo. Hubby got a nice catch.

it's because it really was a personal photo taken by the hubby. he had a bunch of her bending over etc. the hubby only had it in his profile here in bs.
          Copies? Asking for a friend...

Comment

Zaroku claimed it was posted on voyeurweb. I've scoured the internet and yeah, defo a personal photo. Hubby got a nice catch.
            zaroku likes to think he knows everything lmao.

dude he got private photos which i got allowed to see in his profile and god dayuuum.

asked the hubby if he was a cuckold but he says that the gal was more into girls. promised me he has some other photos with a girl on girl action. then he got banned or something.

Comment

Copies? Asking for a friend...
              that's the only one i got since i never expected his account will be gone.

Comment

you should have seen her photos on the husband/boyfriend's profile here. damn she was fiiiiire. her asshole was kind of pinkish too.
                Nice...if you ever run into that dude again...have him pm me a couple of shots for my private collection.

Comment

naaaah he didn't die. he got banned or something for posting nudes i think when that sensitive skinny **** bitch bringer/burner was the mod. dude never came back.
                  Bringer was an awful mod

Comment

Yeah that makes sense. My first reaction when I see it mentioned, that it was from someone on here. was bull**** he's took that photo off Google but I've been proven wrong lol.

Comment

no, but she's hot. dude's an absolute legend if that's really his wife and he posted that picture on this website. a legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X