No announcement yet.

Judging Stevenson based on his past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    I never called you ******ed so it's clearly you that's not the sharpest tool. It's like me saying that an action you did is stupid, then you claiming that I directly called you stupid. If you were intelligent you'd realize this, and you wouldn't spend so much time on the internet calling people names.
    I love how you can't see the irony

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Stevenson isn't wealthy at all.
      I am not sure about that. I saw him driving down St.Catherine st a couple of years ago in a Ferrari. Now he was alone with music playing and was clearly desperate for attention but I think he is pretty well off.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I love how you can't see the irony
        The most ironic thing is that you think you're so smart but missed the fact that I never called you a ******. And yes, it is a bit ironic that I'm basically now stooping down to your level (insulting you by saying it's you that lacks intelligence).

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          I am not sure about that. I saw him driving down St.Catherine st a couple of years ago in a Ferrari. Now he was alone with music playing and was clearly desperate for attention but I think he is pretty well off.
          He's just a hater. He can't accept that fact that Adonis is an actual millionaire.

Comment

He wasn't a teenager and you can't attribute the stuff he did to being 'young and dumb'. People.never really change but their circumstances do. When your a millionaire it's not hard to act charitable

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
              He wasn't a teenager and you can't attribute the stuff he did to being 'young and dumb'. People.never really change but their circumstances do. When your a millionaire it's not hard to act charitable
              Sorry I'm not attributing it to being young and dumb, but rather pointing at that this was a very long time ago. It doesn't excuse what he did, my only point is that I don't think we should judge people for their past actions . He may or may not still be a piece of ****, I don't know. I like him as a boxer - I don't know him and I've never met him.

Comment

I’m a fan of Adonis and Don’t care about his past while I get people tend to get judged by the worst thing they did. If boxing fans only cheered for boxers that were quality human beings there’d probably be no one to cheer for

I do think allot of his hate is unwarranted people
                Just find reasons whether it’s his past or his title reign l. But there’s a sh.it load of current champions that have far worse reigns compared to Stevenson and don’t get anywhere near the amount of hate ( Valdez , Saunders , Gary Russell , Linares, Zurdo ) he receives

Comment

He’s very wealthy.
                  He rich doe

Comment

Bytch fanboy triggered? Go cry to your corner and suck Stivenson off

Comment

Says more about you than it does about Stevenson. This guy did horrible things as a TEENAGER yet people are claiming that he's a horrible person to this day. It's a damn fact that people have turned their lives around after doing horrible things. Stevenson is a damn good fighter and that's why I like him. I don't dislike a fighter because of something he did as a teenager. I'm not a judgmental piece of **** like a lot of you here.
                      With you bud

Comment

Working...
                      X