Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Wants To Fight Jarrell Miller Next - 'Big Baby' Rejects Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Itd be a good way to come to the UK, beat Joyce whos high profile and AJs buddy on the undercard, and then the next fight likely to be AJ. Fast Eddie could turn the winner vs Joshua into the fight of the century. Do i have to do everything around here?
    If you think Joe Joyce v Miller has even a sliver of a chance to springboard the winner into a "fight of the century" with Joshua, maybe you should stop trying to do everything around here and put the pipe down before you break something.

Not even fast Eddie can spin that madness.

Thanks buddy, I needed a good laugh today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Miller won't be getting a shot at AJ any time soon. AJ has Povetkin as a mandatory and Wilder in a unification.

So Miller has a choice... Fight shot bums or fight an Olympic silver medallist. If Miller isn't a coward, then he fight Joyce.
      Eddie Hearn is the one that said that Miller could fight Joshua next. HE'd know.

And what credit would he get beating a 32 year old with 4 wins?

How would that help his career in any way?

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        Eddie Hearn is the one that said that Miller could fight Joshua next. HE'd know.

And what credit would he get beating a 32 year old with 4 wins?

How would that help his career in any way?
        You and I both know that Miller isn't getting a shot at Joshua any time soon.

Joyce would actually be the best opponent he'd have fought. All he's fought is bums who are shot. That doesn't prove anything.

Comment

You and I both know that Miller isn't getting a shot at Joshua any time soon.

Joyce would actually be the best opponent he'd have fought. All he's fought is bums who are shot. That doesn't prove anything.
          LMAO and we know this after 4 fights and him beating Lenroy's ass?

Like seriously?

You actin' like dude is Lomachenko or something.

Find me anywhere guys who have 4 fights can just call out top 5 contenders other than like the women's division or something.

Comment

LMAO and we know this after 4 fights and him beating Lenroy's ass?

Like seriously?

You actin' like dude is Lomachenko or something.

Find me anywhere guys who have 4 fights can just call out top 5 contenders other than like the women's division or something.
            Then who did Miller fight that was better than Joyce?

Joyce is a silver medallist(Should have been gold) so he's already more proven than Miller. Miller's fought nothing but shot bums. Come on, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              If you think Joe Joyce v Miller has even a sliver of a chance to springboard the winner into a "fight of the century" with Joshua, maybe you should stop trying to do everything around here and put the pipe down before you break something.

I guess you dont know the UK public too well Anything you can think of selling, they will buy it.
              Last edited by Mindgames; 05-10-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post

Listen, Joyce is known, Miller is semi known in the UK. The arena would be full due to AJ. All they have to do is bill it as AJs Olympic successor and buddy against the ex K1 big bad American. In fact, Joyce can do a few Capoeria kicks and hes pretty good with the nunchucks, theres another selling point right there. Then the winner becomes pretty high profile, will sell on sky box office against AJ. If Joyce wins hes beaten a world level heavy in hes 5th fight look how good he is ect. If Miller wins hes just bashed up the guy who Fury, Chisora ect ducked, AJs mate and sparring partner who taught him all he knows
                😉 Damn it man, you got no imagination..

Comment

Then who did Miller fight that was better than Joyce?

Joyce is a silver medallist(Should have been gold) so he's already more proven than Miller. Miller's fought nothing but shot bums. Come on, man.
                  Who has Joyce beaten, he's only 4-0.

He hasn't even beaten the best British fighters yet, and he's already calling out a guy who Eddie Hearn wanted to fight Anthony Joshua?

Are you f&cking kidding me?

LMAO, since when does winning a Olympic medal make you a great pro?

There's dudes that beat Mike Tyson as an amateur that he vaporized as a pro. Just because you're a good amateur don't mean you're gonna be a great pro

You act like he was Guillermo Rigondeaux or Vasyl Lomachenko or something.

Comment

Who has Joyce beaten, he's only 4-0.

He hasn't even beaten the best British fighters yet, and he's already calling out a guy who Eddie Hearn wanted to fight Anthony Joshua?

Are you f&cking kidding me?

LMAO, since when does winning a Olympic medal make you a great pro?

There's dudes that beat Mike Tyson as an amateur that he vaporized as a pro. Just because you're a good amateur don't mean you're gonna be a great pro

You act like he was Guillermo Rigondeaux or Vasyl Lomachenko or something.
                    I'm not calling Joyce a great pro, just saying he would be the best fighter that Miller has faced. I asked you before which fighter did Miller face that was better than Joyce but you didn't answer. Could you please answer that question?

Wanting Miller to fight Joyce isn't akin to being like Lomachenko or Rigo in the slightest. You don't need to be to beat the likes of Miller.

Comment

I'm not calling Joyce a great pro, just saying he would be the best fighter that Miller has faced. I asked you before which fighter did Miller face that was better than Joyce but you didn't answer. Could you please answer that question?

Wanting Miller to fight Joyce isn't akin to being like Lomachenko or Rigo in the slightest. You don't need to be to beat the likes of Miller.
                      That's the point. We don't know how good Joyce is because he only has 4 fights. I don't know if he'd be better than who Miller's fought because we haven't seen enough of him to know.

That's why he's gotta get some more fights under his belt so we can tell how good he is before he starts calling out contenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X