Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Mexico's Jamie Munguia Will Be Golovkin's Opponent May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Munguia people must see what I do that he is overrated.No other reason to sell him out in a fight above his weight class and just above his class period.
    Munguia needs to talk to Darnell Boone and ask what bad management can do to your career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      This is what we get because Clenelo pulled out. Shame on him.

that is what you get for backing a hypejob who would prefer to cut off one of his fingers rather than fight somebody with a pulse

Comment

• Too late! Made reservations at Prime already! I’m not paying for these two

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          Naw Andrade and about 3 other BETTER fighters have asked and called out to step up. If Loeffler and company wanted that work they could have like they are with this dude nobody was checking for.

ggg mouth was watering for a bum once news broke Canelo was cancelled. Canelo did mess the fight up, but ggg and company fighting this scrub is not on Canelo period. Either move the date back a few weeks or a month. Or see what Andrade, Ramirez, etc is talking about. And this bum is moving up from 154 so I don't EVER want to hear what somebody has done at 160 to deserve a fight with ggg.

This is a hot garbage fight. And at ggg age he should be ashamed of himself if he goes through with this. No big money, nobody is interested in this fight and the numbers will show.

yea, Lara had to " earn " that fight..... this kid just had to be Mexican lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
            ggg was the main person trying to call Canelo out for being smart. "No Max Canelo business man, me bring big drama show." Pretty much saying they fight for legacy first and to be the greatest, while Canelo is only out for the interest of business.

We don't even know if Golden Boy would try and make that fight between ggg and Canelo again. And chasing Canelo at this age is not smart. End of the day this is a shyt fight that has to be said.
            99% agree, with the exception that the fight won't happen. Canelo now needs GGG. He now has to prove he didn't or didn't have to cheat to beat GGG in the first fight. Trust me his image needs the fight, and GB knows it.

Comment

• Wtf didn’t they come out 2 days ago and say Munguia is NOT being considered...golovkin has his own promotion now, so I’m starting to put this on him personally, you’ve got 2 decent opponents calling you out(derevyenchenko,Andrade) and you haven’t even mention them...I was completely on the ggg bandwagon (flew to American from aus just I see the Jacobs fight) but this is next level bull****... it didn’t think it could get worse than spike

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Canelo is to blame for the fight being canceled but he's not to blame for picking GGG's opponent
                This right herre

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Munguia needs to talk to Darnell Boone and ask what bad management can do to your career.
                  Maybe not.Now if he is a the real deal as far as prospect then its terrible.But maybe they know something and are trying to get kid one payday.TBH I never seen what some others do with this kid.He seems slow and he fights square so he better have a GREAT punch and a GREAT chin.If they take this fight its because they don't believe in the kid.No other blue chip prospect(which some think he is)would be fed to GGG like this short notice,different weight class.

Comment

• Common Sense

First off it’s Canelos fault for this whole mess, and I’m not a GGG fan.. but I understand taking a low risk fight, he has his biggest payday months away, are DA, and the Russian better opponents..yes but they are also high risk low reward for GGG... it’s not ur money at the end of the day so I’m sure some idiot will oppose to this but if u have common sense and are an adult u understand!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Why the following day? You can watch it live on a nice, free stream! Lol..
                      That's stealing my friend......I don't roll like that. I'll wait til' Youtube has it.

Comment

Working...
                      X