No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Kubrat Pulev - IBF Eliminator is Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    This is a joke, Pulev shouldn't even be in any ranking. He's been inactive for a year. Boxing is fcked.
    Pulev has only lost to Klitchko he has to be at ranked 10 at least .

Maybe he'll PULL OUT ..PULL LEV ? :smileysex

Comment

This makes sense. Let the second tier hvw's fight until the dust is settled. Pulev, Miller, Headvetkin, and Whyte. Let them enter their own tournament. Joshua and Wilder can fight now lol...

Comment

Knowing Pulev, he'll find a way to pull out. Whyte is all wrong for him.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Pulev has only lost to Klitchko he has to be at ranked 10 at least .

Maybe he'll PULL OUT ..PULL LEV ? :smileysex
          I think fighters should be punished for inactivity in form of lower ranking.

Comment

"The fact that the IBF has ordered Whyte and Pulev to collide would indicate that Wilder may indeed face Dominic Breazeale, as BoxingScene.com reported earlier today."

WOW! That absolutely sucks! I would rather see Kownacki than Breazeale! Haymon, time to call Povetkin and kiss his ass!

Comment

Whyte will decline Pulev no way he gets past him, Whyte will wait on Wilder purse bids.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I think fighters should be punished for inactivity in form of lower ranking.
                Theres not enough guys to rank over him . I reallt doubt an Ruiz type fighter defeats him . Should Haye win impressively he is also considered back in the picture . Given the young division these guys are still crafty veterans both fought by far better competition than most current ranked top 10 .

Comment

Good fight, hope it happens

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Theres not enough guys to rank over him . I reallt doubt an Ruiz type fighter defeats him . Should Haye win impressively he is also considered back in the picture . Given the young division these guys are still crafty veterans both fought by far better competition than most current ranked top 10 .
                    I don't believe they are still that dangerous, guys like Pulev or Haye. They simply got old.

Comment

Originally posted by donjigga11 View Post
                      I think we could see AJ v Miller in the summer and AJ v Povetkin end of th year before AJ v Wilder next summer... i honestly don't think Wilder happens until 2019
                      I'm guessing that's Hearn's Plan A too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hearn delayed Wilder even longer and we got the winner of Pulev/Whyte vs Joshua as his first fight in 2019, especially if Whyte wins and Hearn gets to claim mandatory requirements for his double-dip on a Whyte/Joshua II. Even if Pulev wins, Hearn might side with it vs the riskier Wilder fight.

Then if Fury is back in business..........I wonder if Wilder/Joshua ever even happens.

edit: I think I've just convinced myself that Hearn has no intention of EVER making Wilder/Joshua.......
                      Last edited by angkag; 04-02-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X