Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good ol’ days when posters and media defend boxers that dodging drug testing, now it’s the norm. How times have change.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      But all the Floyd fans are calling ggg a ***** and a coward cause he's unhappy with canelo failing a test you can't make this up lol
      who saying that i'm a Floyd fan and have not said that at all

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
        why would that count towards his boxing record it a different sport
        his record is 50-0 after beating a guy who never boxed, so it could work against him in any type of loss in a combat sport

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          This was a shameful period in boxing history. So called fans, and the "media" allowed Manny to get away with ducking drug tests.

Given the prevalence of these tests now, and how much said fans are in support of them, they still can't admit they were wrong.
          They'll say the same about these so-called "white nationalists" (aka white trash) after they elected a pedophile, racist, sleeze, tax cheat, liar, thief, corrupt authoritarian, and overall P.O.S. human being.

For now though this will be an "unpopular" opinion.

I am very happy that I held an unpopular opinion when Pac was popular (calling him trash drug cheat) and calling Trump out for what he is since day 1

Comment

• PacFUCKS aka VaGGGina or MarGGGarito fans want NO PART of this thread lmfao

Comment

• fast forward to the actual fight, and its floyd who's looking janky, with an iv drip hours before the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                his record is 50-0 after beating a guy who never boxed, so it could work against him in any type of loss in a combat sport
                but if he wins his boxing record would still be 50-0 not 51-0 you don't combine them

Comment

Working...
                X