No announcement yet.

Kenny and Shawn Porter not happy with the Garcias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    So since the Garcia fight fell through you mean to tell me they couldn't get a title fight with Spence? Errol would jump at the opportunity to get at Shawn, too bad it's not mutual.

On another note, Shawn sounds irritated in this video. I like that, good to see him speaking up more
    Oooh Porter/Spence, hadn't even thought about that matchup. Their styles could make a classic war or an ugly headbutting clinchfest. Inclined to think the latter but still want to see it, would be a battle of wills of two guys who constantly come forward and someone could get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      And wearing weird ass cowboy stripper outfits.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Garcia is mainly a cherry picker while Porter will fight anybody. Porter is better and would win but Garcia doesn't want to fight Porter. Garcia doesn't even have a fight lined up. I believe the Porters and not the Garcias.
        My mistake. Danny does have a fight coming up with washed up Rios. Another typical Garcia cherry pick. He will easily beat Rios because Rios appears to be finished as a top level fighter and nothing even close to the prime Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          C'mon man, just when I had forgotten about that video

I can't for the life of me remember the actual post that had the video, but I vividly remember your comment about almost skipping the video due to Shaun's outfit. I laughed so hard, it took me a good 10 minutes to recover.

Comment

Garcia just took a loss, am sure he wants to be careful the sort of fighter he fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Garcia just took a loss, am sure he wants to be careful the sort of fighter he fights next.
              this, they looking for an easy fight to get a W. Porter beats him and even if they wont admit that, they know hes a challenge a big risk of an L for them. Multiple L's in a row is a death sentence these days for your career.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Come on Shawn doesn't duck. We have to start giving credit to some of these guys that give their all.
                Porter doesn't really duck but when you call out certain fighters & completely ignore the more competitive ones that would be more than willing to compete with them, then its fair game for us to call them out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Killembuddah00 View Post
                  Garcia the most pamperd career ever
                  DSG has fought:
                  Ashley Theophane, Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Érik Morales (past prime), Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Lucas Matthysse, Mauricio Herrera (I thought he lost), Lamont Peterson, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerrero & Keith Thurman.

Is that what you call "the most pampered career ever?" I think that belongs to golovkin....

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Garcia is mainly a cherry picker while Porter will fight anybody. Porter is better and would win but Garcia doesn't want to fight Porter. Garcia doesn't even have a fight lined up. I believe the Porters and not the Garcias.
                    mainly a cherry picker who fought mattysee when he was considered most feared in boxing and just fought thurman. i think some his fights are questionable but i think the cherry picker stuff is overblown

Comment

Working...
                    X