Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where my StormTrumpers at. Get in here now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Why don't you listen to the commentary first. His arguments for not voting for Trump are extremely compelling.
    Anyone is better than Crooked Hillary

Comment

Why don't you listen to the commentary first. His arguments for not voting for Trump are extremely compelling.
      His reasons were ******ed, "smart people don't talk that way"

really Sam, and how much money do you have compared to "stupid" donald trump?

People vote for Trump BECAUSE he doesn't talk like a robotic politician

Comment

he is repeating every media talking point for the past year and not much else. a brief glance at each candidate's foreign policy tells me who is clearly the more dangerous candidate of the two. let alone the dozens of scandals surrounding the clintons.

i find it hilarious that he is also proposing the idea that a billionaire businessman isn't a smart or articulate individual.

trump is running a populist campaign, you don't do that by talking like a robotic idealogue, brow beating the average American. sam harris makes it clear that he has no idea why trump is winning other than people must be racist. sure, that's great way to convince someone to your position, tell them they're racist, been working beautifully.

20% of hillary's presidential campaign is funded by Saudi Arabia, that's what the record says anyway because it's almost certain that it's more than that. does sam harris realize the irony in his endorsement? i would've had respected his opinion if he was voting third party or not at all.
        Last edited by John Barron; 07-30-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Ha! That dude is biased as hell and hes for gun grabbing! FUck him I love my 2nd amendment of the us constitution.

And he's yet to say anything on the DNC tanking sanders and favoring clinton... not once.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            His reasons were ******ed, "smart people don't talk that way"

really Sam, and how much money do you have compared to "stupid" donald trump?

People vote for Trump BECAUSE he doesn't talk like a robotic politician
            ding ding ding!!!!

These politicians have been running this country for over 150 years!

Yet they want to elect, imo, the most corrupt one yet!

If ya haven't watched Clinton Cash... its because you are afraid of finding out the truth. Keep being sheeple.

Comment

Donald Trump and the word articulate don't belong in the same sentence. Having money (through questionable means, mind you) doesn't automatically make a person "articulate."

If we had people embodying words in online searches, Donald Trump would be listed as an antonym for the word "articulate."

LOL

#RussiaLOVETrump

#VoteTrump

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                20% of hillary's presidential campaign is funded by Saudi Arabia
                Sauce?......................................

Comment

Working...
                X