Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-19-2017, 10:34 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5298 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.17
Total Points: 61,864.86
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Nothing new, poorer and less advanced civilizations always dreamed and sought to migrate to better homes. The Germans did so with Rome until they sacked it. The Turks did so with Constantinople until they sacked it. The Mongols did it with Kiev until they sacked it.
History repeat itself. On top of that promiscuity is destroying the lives of married couples.
Thraxox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:20 AM #12
Up and Comer

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
jojog88 is just really nicejojog88 is just really nicejojog88 is just really nicejojog88 is just really nicejojog88 is just really nice
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,148.00

who gives a ****
jojog88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:38 AM #13
And You And I

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 25,584.03
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ 
U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 You were 49 the other day, but that's changed now! Happy Birthday! - P.K Dionysus So true and so sad. Great post, bruh. - Tony Trick-Pony 

What is it with this influx of alts lately? :dunno9:
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:59 AM #14
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2868 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 37,219.38
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Brussels has said that Europeans must accept mass migration from the third world as the “new norm”, warning that neither walls nor policies will allow any part of the EU to remain “****genous and migration-free”.

“It’s time to face the truth. We cannot and will never be able to stop migration,” writes EU Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos, in a piece for POLITICO, published Monday entitled, “Europe’s Migrants Are Here to Stay”.

In it, the Eurocrat wrote “human mobility will increasingly define the 21st century”, and that mass migration is an issue Brussels has committed Europe to “for the long haul”, stating: “Migration is deeply intertwined with our policies on economics, trade, education and employment — to name just a few.”

Pointing to migrants from the world’s poorest countries who were granted refugee status in Europe, Avramopoulos made clear that Brussels sees asylum not as a way to offer temporary respite from war but instead as another method of permanently transplanting third world populations into EU nations.

{snip}

Whilst Brussels claims that the Blue Card will bring “highly-skilled workers” to Europe, Breitbart London reported last year that revisions to the scheme clearly contradict this, stating that it would be necessary to provide newcomers with education, employment, and vocational training.

Noting that people from non-European backgrounds living in Europe are much more likely to be unemployed or on low wages, the Commission even stressed that “integration measures” would be necessary for hosting the arrivals they claim are essential to the continent’s economies.

In the piece, the Greek politician also praised a series of POLITICO articles which accuse the EU of being “too white”, in which the bloc was urged to bring in measures which would encourage replacing native Europeans with “people of colour” in Brussels jobs.

{snip}

Avramopoulos, who last week shot down Council of Europe chief Donald Tusk’s suggestion to scrap the controversial migrant quota scheme forcing third world migrants on unwilling nations as “anti-European”, went on to make clear he believes that no corner of the EU can be exempt from mass migration.

{snip}

“At the end of the day, we all need to be ready to accept migration, mobility and diversity as the new norm and tailor our policies accordingly.

{snip}
Xoo, Your people are just trying to survive. Let them be. The minus birthrate has been a problem for them, so i guess they found a temporary solution in immigration. The immigrant men will impregnate your women for you and the kids will be Europeans. It is one for humanity.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:19 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17208 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 123,552.64
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

so glad we are getting out of it, germany doing there best to destroy mainland europe, not for the first time.
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:46 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16293 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 171,808.58
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
Getting out of the EU even one hundred percent will not stop the UK from becoming a non-white hellhole. All the major parties in the UK support it.
But, you guys are getting Islam & the Koran!
Hahahahahahahaha...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:58 PM #17
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,300.02
Total Points: 69,840.24
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:02 PM #18
And You And I

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 25,584.03
No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ 
U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 You were 49 the other day, but that's changed now! Happy Birthday! - P.K Dionysus So true and so sad. Great post, bruh. - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bygeorge View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sounds like a job for Captain Sweden :chuckle9:
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:49 PM #19
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 5099 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,140.81
Total Points: 210,578,227.80
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey Have a Merry Christmas - TBear good luck for life - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

It's not all of Europe that is hellbent on destroying itself. Eastern European countries like Poland, Hungry, Czech Republic have pushed back against the destructive EU polices governing migration. Also, Austria looks like its pushing back as well.
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:56 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8439 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 234,192.96
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Xoo, Your people are just trying to survive. Let them be. The minus birthrate has been a problem for them, so i guess they found a temporary solution in immigration. The immigrant men will impregnate your women for you and the kids will be Europeans. It is one for humanity.
This reads more as an admission as to why rapes, fatherless children and crime are rising in the EU, good to see you are man enough to admit it.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
commission:, mass, migration, norm’, white, world, ‘new