No announcement yet.

EXPLOSIVE NEWS! Abel Sanchez: “GGG was terrified of Andre Ward.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

No matter what Sanchez said, I don't think GGG was terrified. It was just a smart business decision to stay away from Ward.

Comment

We goin need that video son

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Abel needs to find his next fighter to make him the big bucks already & let GGG go already.
          Does he still have Gassiev?

Comment

Not a good look from Abel if he said that

Bumping the gums like a scorned Ex

Abel should be thankful Gennady made him relevant again and is the reason other fighters decided to get trained by him

Golovkin made a Business decision/ And I cant say I disagree with it I’d be hesitant to break off 10% of a 100 mil too unless that person was absolutely irreplaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Does he still have Gassiev?
              Last I heard. I believe a couple guys left him post-GGG but I don't think Gassiev was one of them. I'd remember him leaving.

Randomly Ruiz gave him a bad review recently too. Said he was up with Abel for the Parker fight & he was basically training himself. Or its the first I heard Ruiz talking about that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Don't get wet, there's no video.
                And Golovkin wanted to fight Ward in 2013.
                Last I heard. I believe a couple guys left him post-GGG but I don't think Gassiev was one of them. I'd remember him leaving.

Randomly Ruiz gave him a bad review recently too. Said he was up with Abel for the Parker fight & he was basically training himself. Or its the first I heard Ruiz talking about that anyway.
                Gassiev left too. Months ago. Oh....maybe I confused him with the.. juggernaut? The hw from UK. Can't remember his name. Yes, probably Gassiev is still with Sanchez.
                Last edited by _Maxi; 06-14-2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Joyce just left him too and had some interesting words to say also. Didn’t know if Gassiev was just part of a caravan away from big bear

Comment

Ward via UD.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Don't get wet, there's no video.
                      And Golovkin wanted to fight Ward in 2013.

Gassiev left too. Months ago. Oh....maybe I confused him with the.. juggernaut? The hw from UK. Can't remember his name. Yes, probably Gassiev is still with Sanchez.
                      I wasn't sure either cos I'd heard mixed reports from the rumour mill on here, but this from June 10th would appear to very much confirm Murat is still with Sanchez.

https://www.******.com/567880-murat-...ed-big-fights/

(Ring TV)

Comment

Working...
                      X