No announcement yet.

I'm going to the bar to watch the Crawford fight Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I actually live in an area without internet for the time being. Cord cutting isn't exactly easy for all of us.
    Where the f#ck you living at bruh?

Comment

I got a TV app. Costs me 5.00 a month and I get EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yep. Can't even watch it at a bar.
        They were handing out something on the strip today for Crawford vs Horn. I thought it was a hooker card so didn't grab it, but I assumed it was for watching it at some venue so I gotta figure there are venues that are showing this fight.

Or that hooker card looking thing for this fight was an ad for the ESPN+ app idk. Coulda been weigh in sh^t too now that I think about. Eh f#ck nm idk wtf I'm talking about.

But yea they need to get a app to big screen transition for bars & clubs & what not for sure I agree with you.

Comment

nah man, you just go to the bar and sit off in a corner, alone, with your head down watching your phone. it's the future

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Where the f#ck you living at bruh?

Minnesota......

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              I got a TV app. Costs me 5.00 a month and I get EVERYTHING!
              You get ESPN + on the TV app? Or you get all the channels on the TV app?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                nah man, you just go to the bar and sit off in a corner, alone, with your head down watching your phone. it's the future
                Round 10 I run to the car to charge my phone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Minnesota......
                  You living in one of those population: 320 towns or something? Damn man. You out in the boondocks for real.

I lived in the UP of Michigan when I was a kid where there wasn't sh^t. This was pre-internet iirc. So no cable there either back then. Driveway was legit a mile long. Lucked out doe cuz Step-grandfather had a dish, like an old school big ass dish not no direct TV bs so we had Japanese channels & sh^t let alone HBO, Showtime & all the good sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Gezus christ. Is anybody in this thread a ****ing boxing fan? Of course its on the app. Havent you guys been following the build up to this fight? If you dont have a smart tv then just by a converter to connect your phone to the t.v.
                    Lol ****ing ******s
                    What converter do i need to buy can i ask?.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      What converter do i need to buy can i ask?.
                      Idk to be honest. I usually stream from my computer and connect it to the tv. My brother in law uses one so i will ask him and get back to you. Unless you have a Roku then i think you can do it from there

Comment

Working...
                      X