No announcement yet.

Next Multi-Division champ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Multi-Division champ???

So who is it the multi division champ in your opinions?

Is there anyone physically and technically fit for the Job?

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
    So who is it the multi division champ in your opinions?

Is there anyone physically and technically fit for the Job?
    I'd say JuanMa probably has the best chance.. Just my opinion though.. But i still think he's ***** made if he doesnt step to Caba or Gamboa...

Comment

Donaire, Juanma, and if Khan's chin holds up he could do it. It's a long shot but maybe Benavidez Jr. some time down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Eggot View Post
        Donaire, Juanma, and if Khan's chin holds up he could do it. It's a long shot but maybe Benavidez Jr. some time down the line.
        Yeah I thought of Amir as well but I think we'll get a better hold of that as we see him against stronger fighters

Maybe Brandon rios as well?

Comment

S.o.geeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Juanma is already a 2 division champ and theres no one at SFW who would give him any problems I say he have the best chance

Donaire,Khan,Bradley, Pirog

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Juanma is already a 2 division champ and theres no one at SFW who would give him any problems I say he have the best chance

Donaire,Khan,Bradley, Pirog
              Bradley is too small. I figure someone good, tall and young enough to move up the weight ladder.

Comment

Amir Khan will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  Bradley is too small. I figure someone good, tall and young enough to move up the weight ladder.
                  Yeah I thought so too but who woulda thought that manny would be going for his 7 1/2 division "title"? Not tryin to make this bout manny but even though height is a huge factor I wouldn't make it the end all attribute. But I don't think Timmy would do too much more after 147

What you guys think about Jorge Linares?

Comment

Working...
                  X