Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Blows Out McDonnell in 1st Round to Win Bantamweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inoue the truth outchea!

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
      Where are all the detractors now?
      Still here he just beat Jamie McDonnell ffs why wouldn't they be?
      Lets face it beating the McDonnells ain't going to silence or change anyones opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        No one believed me when i said this kid was the goods. Called a hypejob lmao he just starched a guy who had a 14lb weight advantage. Get ur excuses ready when he starches the real hypejob tete
        Umm everybody in the know knew Inoue was special.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          Jamie was dehydrated and put of 20 lbs water. Lets park this discussion till WBSS.

This Japanese guy is over hyped and would get exposed in WBSS
          He's not getting exposed by Burnett though whatever happens. In fact Burnett hasn't stopped an opponent since 2015, and that was a complete can.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Still here he just beat Jamie McDonnell ffs why wouldn't they be?
            Lets face it beating the McDonnells ain't going to silence or change anyones opinions.
            Why do you believe he's a hype job? I think he's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
              He's not getting exposed by Burnett though whatever happens. In fact Burnett hasn't stopped an opponent since 2015, and that was a complete can.
              Burnett gets iced by both Inoue and Tete with ease. matey was so shook of Tete he was nowhere to be seen in his hometown when Tete was fighting there and calling him out

Comment

Burnett is the hypejob. Fkin wannabe martinez/sweetpea

Inoue would knock that bumass brit

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  Ryan Burnett would KO this guy.
                  ... Burnett didn't KO anybody since 2015... and now he will start with Inoue, right?...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Burnett gets iced by both Inoue and Tete with ease. matey was so shook of Tete he was nowhere to be seen in his hometown when Tete was fighting there and calling him out
                    Damn right mate. I don't know how people rate Burnett, he's nothing special at all. Agree that Inoue and Tete puts him to sleep.

Comment

Third weight division title? I give credit for inoue demolishing mcdonnel who i thought would be his toughest opponent but let's not give to much credit here burnett is still above him. This is why the wba keeps getting away with their multiple champs per division bull**** people always give credit to the regular champions even when there is a super champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X