zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Comment

LOL

Why is this stickied?

Comment

Why is this shhhitty thread stickied by an even shhittier poster

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Why is this a sticky?? It's no secret the OP is one of the most biased and closed minded posters on the forum. Any fight that doesn't turn out the way he predicted (which means "hoped") gets called a robbery or fluke. I don't like to ruin people's spotlight, I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, to have a heavily biased fan opinion piece stickied is an embarrassing look for NSB. You might as well have Brush write one and sticky that as the counterpoint.
          Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          really doe why is this even stickied?

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
          Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          LOL

Why is this stickied?
          Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
          Why is this shhhitty thread stickied by an even shhittier poster
          My sentiment exactly...

Comment

Calm down lads, it's the new year, no need to start it off with envy.

Plus the main award was voted for by forum members, that's why it's stickied. In fact, there were a total 120 members who voted, so it is quite relevant to the forum.

Better luck next time.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              What do you mean horn didn't really mean?

And a breakout star is not defined by how many times a year he fought but by what he did. Spence made Brook quit, in a fight which was thought of as 50-50 before. That earned Spence a spot as either the best or second best in the division, along with a legit world title.
              Let me have your scorecard for that fight. I had it two rounds for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Let me have your scorecard for that fight. I had it two rounds for Pac.
                I must have posted a scorecard on here or something, I'm not sure if I have a paper copy of it. Anyway, that would be pointless because my review took into account the official results, not my personal opinions.

Comment

Good stuff

Idk if RG getting stopped was the biggest KO but it was definitely the most important of the clean KOs this year so can't hate on it

Comment

No mention of the WBSS?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      I must have posted a scorecard on here or something, I'm not sure if I have a paper copy of it. Anyway, that would be pointless because my review took into account the official results, not my personal opinions.
                      Okay. So why did they sticky your opinion thread? What's your credentials, my good man?

Comment

Working...
                      X