No announcement yet.

If Pacquaio fight Canelo, who do you pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquaio fight Canelo, who do you pick

Hypothetically speaking, if Oscar "Golden Boy" De La Hoya patches things up between both camps (Top Rank and GBP) and the HBO and Showtime can workout a deal and the fight somehow happens (presumably after the Canelo v Lara super-welterweight fight)... who do you pick?

Are you confident Pacquiao can beat a young lion like Canelo?

I'm with Canelo on this one, IF it ever happens.
    Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez
    42.50%
    Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao
    57.50%
    Draw
    0.00%

If Pacquiao decides to box, Then Pacquiao wins vs the slow Canelo. If Pacquiao decides to brawl. Canelo Knocks him out.

Comment

Pacquiao would win maybe 2-3 rounds. And that might be a stretch. Canelo wold take Pac out imo. 6-8 round stoppage.

Comment

At 152? I'd still take Manny. Canelo really hasn't shown knockout power even against some smaller guys he's fought. Never know though.

Comment

I don't think canelo can even make 154 anymore, it's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            If Pacquiao decides to box, Then Pacquiao wins vs the slow Canelo. If Pacquiao decides to brawl. Canelo Knocks him out.
            Fair assessment. I can definitely see Pacquiao's movement and angles causing problems for Canelo. Canelo usually likes a guy to stand in front of him and allow him to fire off his creative combinations to the head and body.

But at the same time Pacquiao is easy to hit. And Canelo can hit.

Comment

all PAC has to do is survive the first 5 rounds...once Canelo gasses, it's nothing but target practice

Comment

Originally posted by ATG_Vespasian View Post
                Fair assessment. I can definitely see Pacquiao's movement and angles causing problems for Canelo. Canelo usually likes a guy to stand in front of him and allow him to fire off his creative combinations to the head and body.

But at the same time Pacquiao is easy to hit. And Canelo can hit.
                Great gif.....I wanna steal it lol

Only problem is that Manny pretty much admitted that 154 aint for him. Canelo would hurt that boy.

Comment

Lol, Gasnelo failed to stop a 50 year old grandpa mosley and couldn't stop Matthew hatton and barely stopped ryan rodes, and u guys think he can stop Pacquiao.

Canelo is a bully but he will find out that he cannot bully Manny Lionheart. Canelo is slow footed and a comeforward stationary target, so once he gasses like he always does Pac would use him as a punching bag. Too much handspeed footspeed and experience for the fat ginger boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
                    Lol, Gasnelo failed to stop a 50 year old grandpa mosley and couldn't stop Matthew hatton and barely stopped ryan rodes, and u guys think he can stop Pacquiao.

Canelo is a bully but he will find out that he cannot bully Manny Lionheart. Canelo is slow footed and a comeforward stationary target, so once he gasses like he always does Pac would use him as a punching bag. Too much handspeed footspeed and experience for the fat ginger boy.
                    Larry Merchant says its bad to rely on your opponent gassing out. What say you?

Comment

Working...
                    X