No announcement yet.

Vikings waive Moss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Vikings waive Moss

Favre has been wanting that guy on his team since he was in Green Bay, he finally gets him and boom he's gone again

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
    Favre has been wanting that guy on his team since he was in Green Bay, he finally gets him and boom he's gone again
    Are you serious?

Comment

fcking ridiculous

Comment

He whined big time after last nights game. I guess he had it coming.

Comment

WOW!!!!!! Amazing, he's played what 2 games max for them, and they waive the man. The Redskins could use him, it would be a helluva move for that team. But I'm a Saints fan and Randy would look good in Black and Gold since we have so many injuries on the offensive side of the ball. Brees to Moss has a down right nice ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            He whined big time after last nights game. I guess he had it coming.
            If he whines than you just bench him or use some other organizational type of disiplinary action ie. fines ect....

Comment

Don't know what the Vikes were expecting he was there for 6 years before. As much as I like Moss he done nothing in his short time with Minnesota and I guess this decision may mean that Sidney Rice is real close to playing again

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                If he whines than you just bench him or use some other organizational type of disiplinary action ie. fines ect....
                The guy praised the pats big time and called Belicheat the GOAT coach... Vikes had to give him the axe if childress was to keep his job. Moss had it coming.

Comment

Moss is a fcking drama queen

Comment

Good for Randy Moss.

Comment

Working...
                    X