Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Knew Jose Ramirez Wasn't Going to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Knew Jose Ramirez Wasn't Going to Fight Me

By Keith Idec - Regis Prograis got the sense as soon as Bob Arum asked him to fight on Jose Ramirez's undercard this summer that the Hall-of-Fame promoter had no intention of putting Prograis in the ring with the undefeated fighter his company developed into an attraction. Ramirez had just beaten Amir Imam to win the WBC super lightweight title March 17 when Arum...
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's shameful that Arum had Jose Ramirez duck Prograis.

And of course Ramirez won't enter the World Boxing Super Series. God forbid he actually faces tough fighters who are with other promoters.

Comment

Regis would whoop that boy.

Comment

Reggy pogostick better keep quit if not arum will unleash Ramirez on that boy lol

Comment

Regis is the real deal at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Regis would whoop that boy.
            So would Josh Taylor, I don't view Ramirez as a legit champion.

Comment

Imam was hitting Ramirez way too much! Prograis would've destroyed him! Maybe Ramirez improves under Robert Garcia? Anyway, the WBSS Tourney looks very good @ 140! Prograis, Relikh, and Baranchyk are all good fighters! On the side note, I still want to see Broner vs. Figueroa Jr. @ 140! Omar, get it together son! Let's Go!

Comment

It seems Prograis doesn't understand how mandatories work. He had no choice but to fight you next the WBC even came out after his fight and said so. Just keep it real and say you joined the tournament for better paydays. This is why I never took this guy serious about wanting to fight Crawford. Had a title fight next and willingly chose not to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  It seems Prograis doesn't understand how mandatories work. He had no choice but to fight you next the WBC even came out after his fight and said so. Just keep it real and say you joined the tournament for better paydays. This is why I never took this guy serious about wanting to fight Crawford. Had a title fight next and willingly chose not to take it.
                  You need to do some more research! Go look up who cancelled the purse bid on the fight. Ramirez team wanted nothing to do with this fight. How is that hard to believe?

Comment

Ramirez is the weak link in the 140 lb division he wont keep the title for long.prograis is the real deal very strong and good fundamentals.

Comment

Working...
                    X