No announcement yet.

bell sounds effects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bell sounds effects

i'm making a round timer with nero wave editor. i plan to burn it on cd-r to play in my boombox.

but, i'm looking for the same sound effects that is similiar to those hbo 12-round title bouts.

00:00: bell start

2:50: 10 second clapping sticks

3:00: end bell

anyone know where i can get the popular bell sound effects in .wav or *****?

Hmmm, maybe you could try doing searches on limewire. BTW this is a great idea and when you get done with the final copy please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by deh707 View Post
      i'm making a round timer with nero wave editor. i plan to burn it on cd-r to play in my boombox.

but, i'm looking for the same sound effects that is similiar to those hbo 12-round title bouts.

00:00: bell start

2:50: 10 second clapping sticks

3:00: end bell

anyone know where i can get the popular bell sound effects in .wav or *****?
      I think Title or Ringside sell that very software

Comment

i finished the 3 minute wav.

00:00 - start bell

2:50 - 10 second warning

3:00 - end bell/start 1 minute rest

4:00 end of track (go to next round)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dhm2ai

Comment

My old kickboxing coach has another program that does the same thing with a pretty gui and everything. i'll talk to him and post the link when i get it; just so you have something to compare with.

Comment

I was wondering if you still had the file for download. Or where you got the audio to work with. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X