Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia - Killing journalist thinking GGG won LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, why is it so fuking important to you convince this board Canelo beat the hell out of GGG and won 8 rounds to 4. Your man got the official win so enjoy that and STFU. The judges had it 114-114, 115-113 and 115-113 but you have it 116-112. I guess those dirty Vegas judges were trying to rob poor Canelo.

Comment

On Boxing Scene Top headlines famous Mexican trainer Nacho just now said he thought GGG won. Read it and weep.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Damn, why is it so fuking important to you convince this board Canelo beat the hell out of GGG and won 8 rounds to 4. Your man got the official win so enjoy that and STFU. The judges had it 114-114, 115-113 and 115-113 but you have it 116-112. I guess those dirty Vegas judges were trying to rob poor Canelo.
        They did try to rob canelo, the scorecards were way too close.

It was more of a 117-111 type of win for ca$hnelo. But of course they felt the pressure to score for lit gee due to all the eastern euro lovers and all of the controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I'm not going to repeat myself 3 times in the same thread. And, regarding the face stuff, that is the noobiest way to judge a fight.
          I'm ok with people thinking Canelo won, but when people can't explain why, they just quote fighters (most of whom don't like him) and bring up bruises, or tells me they don't know a lot about the science. If that's not you, then you should pick another avenue and not do as the casuals do. I resist those arguments, even when they support my view, because they undermine my own ability to explain what I saw.
          I don't know how to talk to people who don't know that there's different types of skins, and some types are more sensitive and bruises easier than others. Or people who always brings up Abel and thinks that the fight is done by 7th round. You scored the fight for Canelo? Good, but why they feel the need to bring up that petty sh-t like they want to justify something
          Last edited by g27region; 09-18-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Miley don’t know **** about boxing. 😎😂😂

Comment

He is right.

The right man won.

Journalist are pure sh.it.

Those.pigs does not know about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                I can give 5 different reasons why canelo won in addition to his mangled face. I'm bringing up the skew of how media bloggers scored the fight from how fighters, trainers and ultimately the judges scored it. Why did almost none of these bloggers see it the way so many fighters and judges see it? Honest question for you.
                You seem to have it locked in your head that fighters didn't see it for GG. I saw a very thorough listing of fighter responses posted and it was very even. It wasn't wasn't how you're trying to represent it at all.

The more important thing is that most called it a CLOSE fight. I can't get my head around people who want to argue the result of a close fight.
                In this case, some have had been waiting for years for Golovkin to lose and so there's no way they will see anything but a Canelo win. So much so that they can't even admit it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  The difference is GGG fans get their opinions to back ggg from fat balding white guys who consider themselves "analysts" because they have a youtube channel. Meanwhile they've never thrown a punch in their life.

Canelo fans get opinions from actual professional boxers and trainers.
                  Exactly.

Thats the truth

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    On Boxing Scene Top headlines famous Mexican trainer Nacho just now said he thought GGG won. Read it and weep.
                    Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Also had Canelo winning:
                    Mikey Garcia
                    Robert Garcia
                    Mayweather Sr
                    Miguel Cotto
                    Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      You seem to have it locked in your head that fighters didn't see it for GG. I saw a very thorough listing of fighter responses posted and it was very even. It wasn't wasn't how you're trying to represent it at all.

The more important thing is that most called it a CLOSE fight. I can't get my head around people who want to argue the result of a close fight.
                      In this case, some have had been waiting for years for Golovkin to lose and so there's no way they will see anything but a Canelo win. So much so that they can't even admit it was close.
                      Not true

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Also had Canelo winning:
                      Mikey Garcia
                      Robert Garcia
                      Mayweather Sr
                      Miguel Cotto
                      Errol Spence
                      Far more fighters and trainers thought canelo won then GGG but we don't have to argue that point. Fact is clearly a extremely large amount of fighters and trainers elite fighters, elite trainers thought canelo won by large percent why are we seeing almost non existent from the media? Sure the majority of media had a draw then few had GGG but how can almost none think canelo won and there not be some bias bullshyt going on? So all these trained professional judges and fighters and trainers are all paid off, have a grudge or don't know how to score a fight? Like I said you had media members opnely rooting for GGG fat phuk Dan has GGG as his Twitter background scoring the fight. These bloggers created a narrative fanboy shyt for GGG going in and couldn't handle him getting walked down, busted up and losing. When the media is totally off from the judges and fighters, and trainers something don't smell right. It's a close fight and I got no beef if somebody says I liked GGG but when it's clear the media had an agenda against canelo I got to speak on it. And Garcia saying I don't know what these media talking about every fighter I know thinks canelo won I believe him. I have my own 2 eyes and know he won and Sanchez knows it too you can add him to the previous list. lol But like I said honest question bro why is the media so out of tune with what the judges and fighters saw?
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-18-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X