Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would lakers fans still hate lebron if he moves there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would lakers fans still hate lebron if he moves there?

And start leading the team to finals.. just curious not trolling..

No they'd instantly love him!

Comment

Mak, Dubbz and Tua all gonna be fighting with each other to be first in line for his jersey

Comment

not really a lakers fan but i'll buy his jersey if he does come to LA.

Comment

Those suckers will fall in line. They are gonna behave like how Beer does with Warriors.

Comment

No they would love him just like any team would immediately. Every fan of the team that is rumored to have a chance to land lebron are saying “he’s the greatest ever” once he picks a team for certain the same fans will all say he’s an over rated bum and a trader for leaving Cleveland.
            Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 06-30-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

No. It's a classic LA move. It's what the Lakers are known for since the beginning of Buss.

I don't think any true Laker fan would care about him in the same way as other greats, even as far back as Wilt etc. I don't think anyone will care about Lebron in that way.

However, the only way he will be hated is if he goes to LA and he's Dwight Howard 2.0 or he goes to the tenants. That's the only way he'll be instantly hated by making the jump to Los Angeles.

Comment

They'll all be sucking his weiner the second he signs with them.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  Mak, Dubbz and Tua all gonna be fighting with each other to be first in line for his jersey
                  Don't need a lebron jersey

Still have my zubac jersey

Marc gasol v2.0!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    They'll all be sucking his weiner the second he signs with them.
                    Well you are the expert on sucking guys off, too wong foo.

Comment

Working...
                    X