Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Ko was classic, Rios looked like he was looking into a black hole as he was falling.

Comment

• **** a hater. TEAM DSG!

Comment

• You have to feel for Rios. The guy has heart and a good work rate but somehow he can't win good fights because he isn't just elite. Garcia knows he was in a fight and will he be a little sore tomorrow. The problem with Rios is we all know he wasn't going to win. Great knock out.

Comment

• Rios was about Zab judah stanky legg

Comment

• I hope Bam Bam sticks around, never like to see fun, action fighters leave. Would still make for fun fights against Herrera, Ortiz, Berto, Lopez etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Worth noting with everyone referencing Spence beating just about everyone at 147; a lot of these guys aren't natural 147 pounders.
              Brandon, both Garcia's, Bradley, Khan, Ortiz, I think Devon, Maidana, etc all made their bones at lower weights. Spence is monster no doubt about it, but I'm interested to see how he'd do with a full sized welter with comparable skills. Perhaps Thurman and Porter will meet that mark
              Of all the welterweights, I think Porter and Thurman would be the most difficult for him.

He dispatches everyone else though and I would still favor him over Porter and Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                He fogught Thurman in his last fight wtf
                He was forced to take that fight. His dad even said that they look for easy fights for easy money. I'll bet my car that he faces another easy challenge next fight. Either Ortiz or Alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Worth noting with everyone referencing Spence beating just about everyone at 147; a lot of these guys aren't natural 147 pounders.
                  Brandon, both Garcia's, Bradley, Khan, Ortiz, I think Devon, Maidana, etc all made their bones at lower weights. Spence is monster no doubt about it, but I'm interested to see how he'd do with a full sized welter with comparable skills. Perhaps Thurman and Porter will meet that mark
                  Well he stopped Brook.

Comment

• Like I said, it would end in a K.O. & like I said rios needs to retire for his own health.

Comment

• Yes well done Danny for knocking out a washed up fat lightweight. That won't stop the bumlickers getting gassed over this farce.

Really want Spence to dismember this fool limb from limb. Come on Spence, do the world a favour.

Oh and **** that S.Mouse looking mother****er cokehead Angel

And **** Jim Gray for acting like a ****

Comment

Working...
                      X