too funny bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
      Arsenal are gonna crack them yank bums.
      Yeah that will be so impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r
        Quote:

I was just at an MLS game a few days ago outdoor stadium in 28 degree weather, snowing. And the home team fan section banging drums, waving their flag, and some dude leading the chants with no shirt on.

Idk man. I'm not even a fan of the teams but that somethin to see. Just some yank teams but hell I live nearby and I like watching the sport so I went.
        MLS fans do make noise.

I like how some of the MLS fans use Spanish chants. It actually sounds alright. I've seen some guy doing drums that looked like a native american at an MLS game. Looked closer and he was blonde. Was disappointed, but the fans kept jumping the whole game.

MLS fans have my respect.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Last edited by JRM; 03-27-2014, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Let's be real here..

If Barca beat Madrid and Atletico to the title it will pretty much be because Messi BODIED Ronaldo in his own backyard.

Comment

• What happened to that poster that only used to be post in her about 'The Pea'?

Has he disappeared because he's rubbish now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              What happened to that poster that only used to be post in her about 'The Pea'?

Has he disappeared because he's rubbish now?
              A group of players must have gangbanged Moyes daughter or something.. Pea must have been one of them..

Did you hear about Neville and Yorke savaging Moyes? the fans were having a go at Fergie in the derby match.. i think Moyes should do the decent thing and say the job was to much for him.. get Klopp or Hiddink in

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                A group of players must have gangbanged Moyes daughter or something.. Pea must have been one of them..

Did you hear about Neville and Yorke savaging Moyes? the fans were having a go at Fergie in the derby match.. i think Moyes should do the decent thing and say the job was to much for him.. get Klopp or Hiddink in
                Moyes is going to cling to his Utd job like a hungry dog would cling to his bone.

Comment

• Splashed all of the papers today was that the fergie fledglings (or Bryan Kidds) were gonna buy Man United (or be the front guys)...

Now it appears they have brought non league Salford ...

I am starting to lose faith in the Sun and Daily Star sports sections

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                    Georges ****s dogs.
                    You suck dick in NJ Turnpike rest-stop bathroom stalls you little 98 pound tranny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      What's wrong with Oldham you ****.. next time your over here i'll put your head on hartshead pike
                      Did you know about that devil worshipping cult in the 80s that broke into that church that's halfway up Lily Lanes from New Lees Road? Saw it with my own eyes.

I used to live on Hartshead estate.

Comment

Working...
                      X