No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Well this version of events is false, thats for sure.
    She either has a universal key or the key to that apartment. How did she get it?

Comment

Or the door was open or unlocked. Why dont we wait for all the facts?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        That’s a powerful act of feminism. She’s breaking barriers proving female police officers can kill black dudes just as good as a male police officer can. So brave.
        Lmao seriously man

Comment

White-on-black homicides will never ever come close to catching up with black-on-white homicides.

What are your theories as to why so much attention is devoted to much, much, much smaller number of white-on-black homicides while it's extremely taboo to grant televised coverage to the much larger number?

I'm new here and would like to hear your theories.

Comment

Funny thing is that someone from the left will cry sexism claiming she's only being charged because she's a woman, if it were a man he wouldn't have been charged, etc. But then again, she can't NOT be charged especially because the victim is black. That's the kind of conundrum that would make an extreme leftist's head explode.

Anyway.. Either this woman was drunk and made a legitimately stupid mistake or she knew the guy and is making up a story to disguise motive.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea me too. Weird ass mistake, but mistake all the same.

And its odd to me they are pressing so hard on her for this when I've seen videos of far more disturbing murders by the police & those mfers ain't spent a day in central booking or spending a minute in a cell.

Maybe the blue line is sexist or something idfk, but this feels weird that she's in so deep & so many others in worse less defendable situation never got past the shallow end of the pool.
              mistake is a bit of an understatement the dude got shot in his own pad minding his own fkin buisness

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                mistake is a bit of an understatement the dude got shot in his own pad minding his own fkin buisness
                Its obviously a tragedy, but it was due to a mistake, as petty as that might sound, not cuz some lil dick having piece of sh^t wanted to murder a non-white citizen cuz he's having a bad week like I've seen too numerous times to count.

This lady sh^t the bed for f#cking sure, but it doesn't sound like it was a malicious act at all & like I've seen cops do with my own f#cking eyes in so many videos over the past couple decades now.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Anyway.. Either this woman was drunk and made a legitimately stupid mistake or she knew the guy and is making up a story to disguise motive.
                  Am I missing something here cuz I've seen several people saying something similar to this several times now, but I'm not grasping how people think she coulda known him. Is it cuz she was crying after killing him? I tend to think a lot of people would react that way after killing someone accidentally through there own error specifically a women, police officer or not.

And if she knew him & wanted him dead for some reason don't you NOT call the police on yourself after you kill him & gtfo of that building asap. Or you kill him in a more private place & don't call the police on yourself then either. Seems like there are better scenarios to kill a person & better stories to come up with then like she did here if she outright planned to murder a person she knew.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    She either has a universal key or the key to that apartment. How did she get it?
                    Or the door wasn't locked maybe?

If she gots a universal key how the f#ck did she get that/why does she have it? And if she gots a key to his apt then maybe something more is going on here then the story as told thus far.

Does the story check out with her apt being a floor below where his was I wonder. They keep mentioning that, but they don't seem to confirm its a fact that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Its obviously a tragedy, but it was due to a mistake, as petty as that might sound, not cuz some lil dick having piece of sh^t wanted to murder a non-white citizen cuz he's having a bad week like I've seen too numerous times to count.

This lady sh^t the bed for f#cking sure, but it doesn't sound like it was a malicious act at all & like I've seen cops do with my own f#cking eyes in so many videos over the past couple decades now.
                      if that was yore son brother or father shot dead, maybe you would not see it as a mistake but see it as the murder. fk manslaughter it surely was

Comment

Working...
                      X