No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp has made $650 million--and lost it all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    Part of me feels some degree of catharsis because I don't especially like the guy, but the rest of me is just boggling. Just... how. How can one person squander over half a billion dollars? There are some countries that don't have GDP that high. I mean yeah, reading the article it looks like one of his advisers deserves a large share of the blame, but even when you're a strung-out, coked up celebrity how can you be so irresponsible to give carte blanche to run your affairs to a guy like that? Jesus Christ.

It's expensive to be extremely eccentric.

Comment

Explains why that chick left him. She was just monkey branching.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        jesus CHRIST this guy spends 2 million dollars a month just on wine
        guess he even tried to produce his own wine. check out this grand manor in France that he used to own https://tranio.com/france/adt/1635106/ there is a vineyard. and the rooms look like wine cellar.

generally it's a sad story. I'm not a huge fan of his but I somehow believed that behavior of the kind was dropped in the 90'

Comment

Just watched POTC 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales, honestly, I can never get enough of Cap't. Jack and that film series. It's just been so unique.
          Shame for Depp, but he's an odd dude who grew up with a messed up childhood. Also his mistake for marrying a crazy leftist siren.

Comment

Working...
          X