Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Juan Manuel Marquez on PEDs vs Pacquiao in the 4th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was on the pee pee juice.

Comment

I assume Marquez was on PED's well before that. As I assume Pacquiao, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Rios, Alvarado, Katsidis, Juan Diaz, David Diaz, Mayweather, and most of JMM and Pac's name opponents were. And their name opponents' name opponents.

Comment

Everytime Manny lost there is a reason he lost man so of course Jmm was roided up.

Comment

Aggy how people bring up Manny KO streak. When he only knocked out out Diaz ,Hatton Then stopped only De la Hoya, Cotto. Oscar drained, Hatton perfect counter, What KOs?

But i think Marquez and Pacquaio used peds at one point. OBVIOUSLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Well the commission did their job and Marquez passed all the required tests with flying colors.

I dont see how anyone can make an argument
            This^^^^^^^

I mean I love Pacquiao but it was funny as heck to see so many people flip-flop about testing on this site after that KO

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              What absolutely convinced me for sure..was JMM turning down extra testing for the JMM-Bradley fight...and his injury/knee joint issues after the fight.

Those are symptoms of PED use.
              Those are also symptoms of being 40+ years old lmfaoooo...

Sergio Martinez had bad knees too. Was he on juice too?

Yuri Foreman?? Juiced??

David Haye?!? To the gills?!?

In every other sport - baseball, football, basketball, hockey, tennis, and even golf - knee injuries, ACL/MCL/Achilles tears become extremely common in 30s and very likely in 40s

PEDs or not what JMM experienced was age related.

You're just a pacFUCK trying to save face. I see some room on gggirl's scrotum. Why don't you see if you fit?

Queer

Comment

Working...
              X