Collapse
No announcement yet.

KHAN'S A BUM !!! Vargas got ROBBED!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Nobody got robbed its damn near impossible to have watched that fight and say such things lol. But maybe you think canelo got robbed vs mayweather haha. Anyway....Khan does truly look to be done.

Comment

Man said a robbery Khan was **** but you exposed only yourself and inability to score a fight

Comment

Originally posted by muzzo View Post
        Are u on drugs? Khan clearly won that fight,yea it was'nt a performance by Khan to keep the boys at 147 awake at night but that was a clear points win by Khan,real gritty,tough performance by Vargas but Khan obviously rusty and wasnt fit to go 12rounds,the knockdown by Vargas in 2nd....Khan has never had a good chin,ps iv never been a big Khan fan,too deluded and arrogant but he was rusty 2nt.

It was a close fight,, but Vargas clearly won!!

He was the cleaner puncher , Khan was running from him and was on bambi legs most of the fight... Also REF. did everything he could to save Khan.

Most of the flurries Khan was throwing was hitting air.. They were more of a 'Showcase' than actual punches ..

I scored the fight 115-114 Vargas.. No way it was 119-108 like 2 judges scored it.. Some of the rounds were pretty even but they clearly tried to Rob Vargas there..

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Didn’t / won’t watch the fight

But did I read correctly that Khan got KD in the 2nd and still got 2 cards giving him 119

If so bad form UK judges , Bad form

he knocked vargas down in the the same round and won the round. due to the 10 point must system he then got a 10-9 round.

Comment

Defo not a robbery or even a close fight whatsoever.
            Khan should not have got knocked down by a Vargas level fighter tho that's the only blemish in this scrap for Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              He needs more tuneups, probably another 2 before assessing he is able to figure either Pac-Man or Brook.

Thurman / Spence/ Porter commotose this version of Khan
              All the tune up's in the world won't help him. Khan peaked in 2010-2011 and he wasn't that good even then, it's now almost 2019.

Comment

Possibly the worst refereeing i've seen in the sport..

The Ref. was instead yelling at Vargas everytime Khan was pushing his head down and putting him in Headlocks..

DISGRACEFUL !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  Possibly the worst refereeing i've seen in the sport..

The Ref. was instead yelling at Vargas everytime Khan was pushing his head down and putting him in Headlocks..

DISGRACEFUL !!!!
                  I deffinetly agree with this. (But some home cooking should have been expected by team Vargas)

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    he knocked vargas down in the the same round and won the round. due to the 10 point must system he then got a 10-9 round.
                    Cool man thanks for the info

I retract the bad form comment

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Cool man thanks for the info

I retract the bad form comment
                      Np. It was still bad form from the UK. That referee was extremely biased.

Helped khan get breaks to recover. Allowed khan to get away with a lot of clinches, but warned vargas for roughhouse tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X