Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decision Made on Supreme Court Nomination, Announcement Tonight at 9pm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Decision Made on Supreme Court Nomination, Announcement Tonight at 9pm

Trump Has Made Decision on Supreme Court Nomination, Sources Say

Donald Trump has decided who he’ll nominate to the Supreme Court, according to two people familiar with the matter, as the president prepares to make a prime-time announcement of a choice that could solidify conservative jurisprudence for years.

The people would not say who Trump had selected. One person suggested it would be one of two U.S. Appeals Court judges: Brett Kavanaugh of Washington or Thomas Hardiman of Pittsburgh.

Trump will reveal his choice during a televised event from the White House East Room at 9 p.m. New York time, after a short but intense build-up since Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement less than two weeks ago.
    https://www.bloombergquint.com/polit...ative-majority

Trump has chosen his Supreme Court nominee, source says

President Trump has decided on his nominee for the Supreme Court, a source with knowledge of the search told Fox News, though the name of the pick still is not known.

The finalists are believed to be four federal judges: Brett Kavanaugh, Raymond Kethledge, Amy Coney Barrett and Thomas Hardiman.

Trump said he will announce his choice to fill Justice Anthony Kennedy's seat Monday night.

“I have long heard that the most important decision a U.S. President can make is the selection of a Supreme Court Justice - Will be announced tonight at 9:00 P.M,” the president tweeted.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...urce-says.html

I'll be busy watching WWE but will check CNN later for a write-up about it!

Comment

There will be much tears and gnashing of teeth from the D superfans on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        There will be much tears and gnashing of teeth from the D superfans on the forum.
        Hahaha the butthurt continues!

Comment

I'm calling it now: it will be the lady.

Here's why. It was reported that she was seen in her home state today, leading everyone to believe it wouldn't be her. Then Donald will announce her as the pick! It would be a nice twist in the reality show that is our government.

Comment

Your watching CNN, do you know when they start each program you and the other 12 people watching in the various airports in America get hear them say “ Once upon a time”
            We used to be a credible news outlet . Lol

Comment

Kavanaugh gets the nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I'm calling it now: it will be the lady.

Here's why. It was reported that she was seen in her home state today, leading everyone to believe it wouldn't be her. Then Donald will announce her as the pick! It would be a nice twist in the reality show that is our government.
                Wrong again!

Comment

A little disappointed by the brett kavanaugh pick, was rooting for Amy Barret.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    A little disappointed by the brett kavanaugh pick, was rooting for Amy Barret.
                    Me too! She's sexy!

Comment

Working...
                    X