Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Raptor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fun for offroading. Terrible gas mileage and impractical as a daily driver, making it a very expensive toy.

The Ford Ranger Raptor comes out in 2019. Should be more affordable than the big version.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-08-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

My uncle bought one last year and he let me take it off roading, and I say with absolute certainty that I have never had more fun driving a truck in my life.

It feels like a ****ing supercharged tank. It can handle any terrain and you can fly through anything. Driving it off road is the same feeling as having a 10 inch cock.

It's also ****ing humongous and wide as shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        In terms of reliability, nothing beats Tundras.

Why is that these white dudes who are into Trucks think low of Tundras?
        IDK Thundra a real truck raptor a weekend offroad for fun truck.

back when I used to offroad alot I used to just buy jeep Cherokee to **** up and they always lasted longer and had more grit than a ford f150.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

lol what you gonna do with a ford raptor beside pretending like you know how to off road lmfao, you city slicker.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          IDK Thundra a real truck raptor a weekend offroad for fun truck.

back when I used to offroad alot I used to just buy jeep Cherokee to **** up and they always lasted longer and had more grit than a ford f150.

lol what you gonna do with a ford raptor beside pretending like you know how to off road lmfao, you city slicker.
          Meh, you're right, lol.

I'd probably see what bolt ons and tune could do for it down the 1/4.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            In terms of reliability, nothing beats Tundras.

Why is that these white dudes who are into Trucks think low of Tundras?
            Because Toyota trucks used to be super **** and you couldn't really use em as a work horse. They make a decent truck now but still stuck with that old reputation.

Comment

Working...
            X