Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese Iranian girl visits her grandpa in Iran - SP that seems proud of Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Iranian girl visits her grandpa in Iran - SP that seems proud of Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU

Nice Story.

Iranian girls are unbelievably hot. There's like a stereotype that islamic girls aren't hot, or that they look indian or pakistani but that's not the case at all.

Some of the most drop dead ****ing... stone cold gorgeous girls I've ever known were from the middle east. Iran, Lebanon, Syria.

It's the kind of beauty that literally stuns you, that makes you forget your name.

Comment

Comment

I like girls with strong features. Big lips, Big eyes, and those are islamic girl trademarks.

Whenever I see a hot islamic woman I lose my shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I like girls with strong features. Big lips, Big eyes, and those are islamic girl trademarks.

Whenever I see a hot islamic woman I lose my shlt.
          and they like it in the ass too. because their men like to bang men too so they kinda do it on the women also.

i really wanna convert to islam right now. not because of the men doing men but because women do anal. fack you!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            and they like it in the ass too. because their men like to bang men too so they kinda do it on the women also.

i really wanna convert to islam right now. not because of the men doing men but because women do anal. fack you!
            Lil homie what.... tranny’s ... Islam ?

Comment

Iranian girls are unbelievably hot. There's like a stereotype that islamic girls aren't hot, or that they look indian or pakistani but that's not the case at all.

Some of the most drop dead ****ing... stone cold gorgeous girls I've ever known were from the middle east. Iran, Lebanon, Syria.

It's the kind of beauty that literally stuns you, that makes you forget your name.
              Very true

My ex's parents were iranian, although she was born and brought up in italy. Actually, when i met her in Milan, i just assumed she was italian for the first couple of times we met but a bit different looking, but then i mentioned i'd never heard her name before and then she said her parents are from iran. i would never have guessed her family were from that part of the world though

Anyway, i messed that relationship up of course. Cool girl and really beautiful though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X