Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Fury by KO/TKO 94 17.84%
Wilder by KO/TKO 222 42.13%
Fury by UD/SD/MD 174 33.02%
Wilder by UD/SD/MD 26 4.93%
Draw 11 2.09%
Voters: 527. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2018, 12:52 PM #481
Boxing Goat Boxing Goat is offline
The GOAT
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 8,465
Quoted: 2499 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,438.96
Bank: 15,699.14
Total Points: 23,138.10
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 
Default

I want to call out this bunch of idiots who pick Fury by KO/TKO. You can't possibly really think that.

!! Anorak, Adamjr91, Aldro, Banderivets, BostonGuy, chrisJS, craigus1990, Crazylegs77, Damn Wicked, Divine Hammer, Doritos, eco1, FrankieBruno, FrenchDeLaHoya, HeadBodyBodyBody, HughJass, JACK1190, Japanese Boxing, Joe Beamish, JRB123, judge_jab, jypehob, kafkod, Kazakh Thunder, killakali, kingofthieves, KnockoutNed, LacedUp, Le_Mickster, lfc19titles, lfcdynasty, lightsout_finit, LoadedWraps, LomaUsykKlichko, Long jabber, Marchegiano, mathed, minemax, miniq, mlac, MrTambourineMan, mylo86, NaijaD, NakiFan, OBOMBER, oovavu, PAC-BOY, Pain~Lucy, phil_anselmo, Pretty Boy1, PrinceNaz88, PunchyPotorff, RaTaTa, Robbie Barrett, rocky_balboa23, Ryn0, samoura´, Se˝or970, Simurgh, SlySlickSmooth, Sn1, StefanTosic, SuperHanz, Tedkidlewis, tengri, TheBoxingfan101, thecomedian2, treeduck, Tyrone Biggums, ukboxingfan1981, Viacheslav, Vic_Rattlehead, Vinnykin, Warrior2015, WTF Huck!, Ăthelstan
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-30-2018, 03:18 PM #482
LoadedWraps LoadedWraps is offline
Official NSB POTY 2016
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 20,861
Quoted: 4640 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,289.89
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 45,341.03
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
I want to call out this bunch of idiots who pick Fury by KO/TKO. You can't possibly really think that.

!! Anorak, Adamjr91, Aldro, Banderivets, BostonGuy, chrisJS, craigus1990, Crazylegs77, Damn Wicked, Divine Hammer, Doritos, eco1, FrankieBruno, FrenchDeLaHoya, HeadBodyBodyBody, HughJass, JACK1190, Japanese Boxing, Joe Beamish, JRB123, judge_jab, jypehob, kafkod, Kazakh Thunder, killakali, kingofthieves, KnockoutNed, LacedUp, Le_Mickster, lfc19titles, lfcdynasty, lightsout_finit, LoadedWraps, LomaUsykKlichko, Long jabber, Marchegiano, mathed, minemax, miniq, mlac, MrTambourineMan, mylo86, NaijaD, NakiFan, OBOMBER, oovavu, PAC-BOY, Pain~Lucy, phil_anselmo, Pretty Boy1, PrinceNaz88, PunchyPotorff, RaTaTa, Robbie Barrett, rocky_balboa23, Ryn0, samoura´, Se˝or970, Simurgh, SlySlickSmooth, Sn1, StefanTosic, SuperHanz, Tedkidlewis, tengri, TheBoxingfan101, thecomedian2, treeduck, Tyrone Biggums, ukboxingfan1981, Viacheslav, Vic_Rattlehead, Vinnykin, Warrior2015, WTF Huck!, Ăthelstan
I've explained many times why and how Fury can stop Wilder, and on a higher level how fighters who supposedly aren't "power punchers" can stop a fighter, good chin or not. Looks like I need to drop another lesson for the hungry minds of NSB:

To use the example of Fury/Wilder, the super fight -

Wilder is constantly off balance both when he throws punches and when he moves around the ring. The reason it is stressed to you as a beginner that you need to stay in your stance / base at all times and learn how to move and throw without sacrificing your good base is because it is so easy to knock you down when you shift your body weight to one leg or the other. This is magnified when you throw a punch with steam as the momentum you bring you expect to stop/ meet resistance when your fist comes in contact with your opponent. This is even worse if your form isn't good (looking at you Wilder). We also learn (if your trainer is worth a ****, all of the above assumes) to not get ahead of ourselves and get obsessed with speed early, throw as fast as you can manage to maintain both proper form, and stance integrity. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Fury on the other hand is a technical mastermind and phenom talent wise. Movement in the ring and ring IQ come natural to Fury, and when he is off balance it's a calculated risk, one hes paid for, but one he believes he can get away with and usually does. Fury throws fast stiff crisp jabs and straights and can switch stances seamlessly. Fury punches from many angles, textbook and not, and his philly shell variation adds both fantastic defensive responses and disguises his attacks when he uses his dropped lead hand effectively. His ability to hit and not be hit back continuously and with accurate, hard shots is very dangerous for Wilder, a guy who likes to fight fire with fire.

Fury stands a great chance at not only upsetting Wilder but stopping him because he will have opportunities in just about every round to hit Wilder with crisp, clean shots on the money when Wilder is off balance either when hes throwing at Fury, or trying to move in and out. One punch KO power isn't necessary in those circumstances, not even "cumulative" power, its physics more than anything, and timing. A well placed shot on the money will drop anyone, nevermind who is the power puncher or who had the granite chin. That's catching a clean shot in a solid stance mind you, off balance its that much worse. Wilder is going to bring the fight to Fury and not shell up like Clottey did against Pacmonster, there is no question of will there be opportunities.

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 09-30-2018 at 03:21 PM.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:56 AM #483
Boxing Goat Boxing Goat is offline
The GOAT
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 8,465
Quoted: 2499 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,438.96
Bank: 15,699.14
Total Points: 23,138.10
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
I've explained many times why and how Fury can stop Wilder, and on a higher level how fighters who supposedly aren't "power punchers" can stop a fighter, good chin or not. Looks like I need to drop another lesson for the hungry minds of NSB:

To use the example of Fury/Wilder, the super fight -

Wilder is constantly off balance both when he throws punches and when he moves around the ring. The reason it is stressed to you as a beginner that you need to stay in your stance / base at all times and learn how to move and throw without sacrificing your good base is because it is so easy to knock you down when you shift your body weight to one leg or the other. This is magnified when you throw a punch with steam as the momentum you bring you expect to stop/ meet resistance when your fist comes in contact with your opponent. This is even worse if your form isn't good (looking at you Wilder). We also learn (if your trainer is worth a ****, all of the above assumes) to not get ahead of ourselves and get obsessed with speed early, throw as fast as you can manage to maintain both proper form, and stance integrity. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Fury on the other hand is a technical mastermind and phenom talent wise. Movement in the ring and ring IQ come natural to Fury, and when he is off balance it's a calculated risk, one hes paid for, but one he believes he can get away with and usually does. Fury throws fast stiff crisp jabs and straights and can switch stances seamlessly. Fury punches from many angles, textbook and not, and his philly shell variation adds both fantastic defensive responses and disguises his attacks when he uses his dropped lead hand effectively. His ability to hit and not be hit back continuously and with accurate, hard shots is very dangerous for Wilder, a guy who likes to fight fire with fire.

Fury stands a great chance at not only upsetting Wilder but stopping him because he will have opportunities in just about every round to hit Wilder with crisp, clean shots on the money when Wilder is off balance either when hes throwing at Fury, or trying to move in and out. One punch KO power isn't necessary in those circumstances, not even "cumulative" power, its physics more than anything, and timing. A well placed shot on the money will drop anyone, nevermind who is the power puncher or who had the granite chin. That's catching a clean shot in a solid stance mind you, off balance its that much worse. Wilder is going to bring the fight to Fury and not shell up like Clottey did against Pacmonster, there is no question of will there be opportunities.
When Wilder knocks out Fury easily, I'll bring this thread back up.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:58 AM #484
Hatesrats Hatesrats is offline
KING of KINGS
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BOXnard, CA
Posts: 4,090
Quoted: 1143 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Hatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,530.34
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 8,586.74
Default

Wilder by KO The build-up will be Fury's stage which he will win.
Hatesrats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 12:03 PM #485
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 35,092
Quoted: 4285 Post(s)
Rep Power: 87
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 52,240.96
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 53,302.64
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Isn't this poll from 2015? That would explain those that picked Fury by KO.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:45 PM #486
LoadedWraps LoadedWraps is offline
Official NSB POTY 2016
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 20,861
Quoted: 4640 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,289.89
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 45,341.03
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
When Wilder knocks out Fury easily, I'll bring this thread back up.
This is the RBR thread, no need to do so lol, I'll be here telling you I told you so.

I also love how you call me out, I drop a real gem, and you come back with one sentence, and it isn't even an attempt to debate my points.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:26 AM #487
Boxing Goat Boxing Goat is offline
The GOAT
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 8,465
Quoted: 2499 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,438.96
Bank: 15,699.14
Total Points: 23,138.10
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
This is the RBR thread, no need to do so lol, I'll be here telling you I told you so.

I also love how you call me out, I drop a real gem, and you come back with one sentence, and it isn't even an attempt to debate my points.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Your argument had zero substance and wasn't worth responding to rationally.

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 10-02-2018 at 08:05 PM.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:02 PM #488
LoadedWraps LoadedWraps is offline
Official NSB POTY 2016
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 20,861
Quoted: 4640 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,289.89
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 45,341.03
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Your argument had zero substance and wasn't worth responding too rationally.
Weak.

How much further do you want me to go than I've gone here and elsewhere already? I actually dropped facts, lack of substance? Hilarious. History shows I've always supported my arguments, that isn't the case with your posting history. You have to come with more than "ko is dumb", even if it's the popular opinion. What you need to do is start trying to refute anything I've said, or come up with an actual counter argument.

My money says you'll drop a one liner and evade further. You've forgotten I come prepared to defend all positions.

Ill wait.

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 10-02-2018 at 08:05 PM.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:09 PM #489
Boxing Goat Boxing Goat is offline
The GOAT
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 8,465
Quoted: 2499 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,438.96
Bank: 15,699.14
Total Points: 23,138.10
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Weak.

How much further do you want me to go than I've gone here and elsewhere already? On the surface it would appear you're intellectually challenging me but history shows I've always supported my arguments, that isn't the case with your posting history. You have to come with more than "ko is dumb", even if it's the popular opinion. I can elaborate further but you need to prove you're even worth debating with by telling us why it won't happen with logic.

My money says you'll drop a one liner and evade further. You've forgotten I come prepared to defend all positions.

Ill wait.
Huh? Wtf are you even talking about? You're not all there. When Wilder ktfo Fury, you can apologize to me. If you want to bet on it we can. And my position needs no explanation. Everyone knows Wilders going to [email protected] merk Fury. You that I posted are just homers lol
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:54 AM #490
bigjavi973 bigjavi973 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brick City
Posts: 23,538
Quoted: 5912 Post(s)
Rep Power: 93
bigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,059.70
Bank: 114,295.40
Total Points: 164,355.10
it's just boxing bro, no worries - Just Now Hit Me Keeping Cotto haters honest! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- I had my sigs turned off and I just noticed your gif...Camacho ATG, he would've made Mayweather cry - -jose- salud - B0XEO 
just to fill out your 3rd row, lol - B0XEO I couldn't green you but here's a viagra, that Cosby pic is hilarious :lol1: - -jose- For taking a joke like a champ - BrometheusBob BIG PUN &quot;my turn&quot; - -jose- I present this medal to the official master thread maker. Keep up the great work champ. - Santa_ 
to a man who is a boxing fan first and a cotto fan second - vorgaphe Thanks for the ESPN thread, cheers. - Tyler_Durden Props! - Agent Mulder RBR threads - Weltschmerz Great article. - Santa_ 
Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Trump Trump Trump!!! - krazyn8tive Merry Christmas - TBear Keep up the good work - 1bad65 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

-MEGA- TBear BostonGuy jaded

sticky the thread unless the poll will be closed by then

LoadedWraps is the poll gonna be open till their fight date?
bigjavi973 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, fury, larryx, nsb, war, wilder

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.