Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas FINALLY calls out Tito on camera...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus christ that is sad and hard to watch. i can't get through more than the first question, the guy can hardly 6th grade english out of his mouth. he was a well spoken guy back in his day.

fernando vargas is younger than floyd mayweather. he's 12 years younger than bernard hopkins. let that sink in. he was completely washed up by his mid 20's and at 40 he sounds like this. this is why you earn your money while you can and watch out for the punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      jesus christ that is sad and hard to watch. i can't get through more than the first question, the guy can hardly 6th grade english out of his mouth. he was a well spoken guy back in his day.

fernando vargas is younger than floyd mayweather. he's 12 years younger than bernard hopkins. let that sink in. he was completely washed up by his mid 20's and at 40 he sounds like this. this is why you earn your money while you can and watch out for the punchers.
      he was????????????

Comment

I can't believe a word from anyone dressed like that.

Comment

Next time pay attention to what he said dumbass! He said that was the only time he didn’t finish on he’s feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yea Vargas has talked about that before in other videos I've seen. And I think there are deeper & better versions of the story cuz he seemed very preoccupied during this interview so it was a tough listen.

Idk if Felix or any of his people have ever responded to it, but you'd probably have to speak Spanish to know for sure & I don't.
            I watch alot of boxing videos and I have never heard of the trinidads ever responding but then again we can hardly call what the puerto ricans speak spanish so meh

Comment

The low blow that he got from Trinidad messed him up for the rest of his life. That was the only illegal tactic that Tito employed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                he was????????????

for a boxer, absolutely. he did not talk like this when he was in the olympics, or when he was 20 years old and fighting for a world title.

i'm sure he's got good days and bad days like a lot of these guys who took a lot of shots. just wait until he's 55 or 60. vargas, mosley, even somebody who is most dear to me in roy jones. this is a brutal sport. these guys are going to have an increasingly hard time as they age.

http://www.figh t hype.com/news/article29808.html

here's wilfred benitez who is only 60 today. he was known for his fantastic defense. he also fought roberto duran, carlos palomino, tommy hearns, and ray leonard, so he didn't avoid every shot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  for a boxer, absolutely. he did not talk like this when he was in the olympics, or when he was 20 years old and fighting for a world title.

i'm sure he's got good days and bad days like a lot of these guys who took a lot of shots. just wait until he's 55 or 60. vargas, mosley, even somebody who is most dear to me in roy jones. this is a brutal sport. these guys are going to have an increasingly hard time as they age.

http://www.figh t hype.com/news/article29808.html

here's wilfred benitez who is only 60 today. he was known for his fantastic defense. he also fought roberto duran, carlos palomino, tommy hearns, and ray leonard, so he didn't avoid every shot.
                  I don't think you know what you said..........

Comment

Working...
                  X