Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slicing the pie... I’m begging lil cum guzzlers to expose me..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Slicing the pie... I’m begging lil cum guzzlers to expose me..

Beercules... lil dong swolling hoe,...
    mostyall mo****ers need togiime a wide birth... ship wrecking stufff ... True boxing fan

I’ve seen nothing nuthing from you... can you take the Pepsi challenge? If Julia, if jhonny co signs your dodo. Jhonny at least his lineage is verifiable..

My chihuahua has more credibility than you..
    Put it to the test... it’s so easy..

If you don’t got the balls or character to step to my enemy jhonny... I’m begging you to bring your AAA gizame.... homie.. I will kill you where you stand...

You so stupid it ain’t even funny. I’m begging you to joist just post suuumtizang verifiable.... let’s let the chips fall any wich way. PLEASE ... PLEASE HOOK MY O
    D AZZ UP WITH A PUTO.. NOBODY KNOWS... EXCEPT FOR SLOBBERTS..

in two days I’ll create a post... you do it before me...please. Slant in any way you want... please... let’s just agree to that.. I’ve smashed lil hoe that surpass you... my bad moods get the best of me...

I’m waiting...

Btw.. Tokyo Rose never mind not in your time...

Pease please please explaine a k ar nought engine..please... you will be kinda king....I’ll present a problem I solved 4 ways...

You messing wit the wrong og... I wipe my culo with fools like you...

Can you just do that..... is it that hard...is it that hard.. I’m begging you... now is your chance.... yappari. -as expected... you talk a lot... bring your AAA game..

Please create a poll, You vs me... give that... paul m vs anon lil hoe....

How stuuupid are you.?

We can get to the bottom of this... for you a mystery..

Please... if you are any kind of a man. You vs me... please can you give me that...?? Please...

TBear. why ping my azz with lil hoes like you....

Gives me the false belief that I’m not stupid..

Can we just speak in Greek, Arabic..Japanese or Hebrew.

Beercules. TBear.... I’m gonna be banned again..

I will push steel through your face, and Slobberts will run away...

I’m begging you... my lil homies want to deal wit.. you... can we make it happen? I’ll protect you.. I promise...

What is your name... I, am paul ... Pablo Augustine seanz caceres ortiz m...

Let’s go there... you are who..? C’mon bay boy. Now is your time to shine... please... let’s hook up... I won’t smash you...

I’m arriving on the 13th... maxlimo

Jesus this guy is a fucking mess. Get to rehab, mental hospital, wherever you need to go, Zaroku.

Comment

Working...
    X