Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Must Knock Golovkin Out in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar high as a kite again.....kinda hard to score a ko wen ur trainers r barking "defense and movement" between rounds!! Canelo will again retreat and fight in spurts in hopes of a decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      They were probably giving Canelo credit for punches that
      did not quite land, or for punches that Mayweather caught on his arms.
      They also probably produced close scorecards
      because they favored Canelo's aggression, even if it was
      ineffective. That could also possibly explain why so many
      people scored the Canelo-Golovkin fight for Golovkin, even
      though he was not overly effective. Some people didn't like
      Mayweather simply because of his defensive style, and it's
      no different for Canelo as he adopts similar techniques.
      You didn’t watch the same fight. Mayweather shut him out and literally made Canelo look dumb. Mayweather. Yes pillowfisted mayweather could have stopped Canelo if he pushed the matter in the 9th and tenth round. But I guess since you’re such a Canelo fanboy you’d already looked past that. I really hope this fight brings silence to the immensely uneducated fanboys that still follow Canelo cause it’s literally just nationalist pride. Y’all got a bunch of other Mexicans to root for!

Comment

He better be on some serious designer PEDs for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
          Had the fight being any way close perhaps the judges would have swayed towards canelo. As he said it was a shutout but as with the lara, golovkin fights etc.. canelo always get the sway of the judges.
          When someone has favouritism of judges over mayweather you know there is something fishy going on
          If you think ALL the judges seem to like Canelo's boxing,
          then maybe it's not favoritism, maybe it's YOU who are
          wrong, and maybe YOU are scoring against him based on
          your personal disdain for him. It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Couldn't buy off some of the judges this time because the boxing world is on high alert for this fight, after the Byrd incident and PED scandal... SO OSCAR HOPING FOR A MIRACLE!
            oscar will find a way....

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
              You didn’t watch the same fight. Mayweather shut him out and literally made Canelo look dumb. Mayweather. Yes pillowfisted mayweather could have stopped Canelo if he pushed the matter in the 9th and tenth round. But I guess since you’re such a Canelo fanboy you’d already looked past that. I really hope this fight brings silence to the immensely uneducated fanboys that still follow Canelo cause it’s literally just nationalist pride. Y’all got a bunch of other Mexicans to root for!
              Yeah, it's funny how fights "change" with the passage of time. Canelo ran from Floyd -- especially in the first few rounds, but people think Floyd ran from Canelo all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                If you think ALL the judges seem to like Canelo's boxing,
                then maybe it's not favoritism, maybe it's YOU who are
                wrong, and maybe YOU are scoring against him based on
                your personal disdain for him. It works both ways.
                youre naive if you dont think theres anything behind that pattern of pro-canelo scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
                  Good one. Do you know a lot of Mexicans named 'Jeff'?
                  Gennady might be a Mexican name, but Jeff is not.
                  The fact is that the Canelo-Mayweather fight was closer
                  on the scorecards than you want to remember, so don't
                  call people 'uneducated' for pondering why that might have
                  happened. I understand where you're coming from, though, because it's much easier for a fool to dismiss everything
                  as simple corruption and foul play than to analyze the
                  situation in an unbiased way.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Sure buds just read Rexys post again , and keep reading it until the truth sinks in

Yeah he doesn’t need a KO when every fight he gets the benefit of the doubt from the judges in every fight

Exactly , and the other 2 judges gave him 3&4 rounds I believe in a fight most believe he got shutout or damn near shutout in

But yup no bias goin on

So your reasoning is he doesn’t get favouritism because he lost a fight most thought he got shut out in

And 1 judge had the nerve to score it a draw while the other 2 gave him enough rounds to make the fight look respectable which it wasn’t

So there for he doesn’t receive favouritism from the judges. Am I reading your post correctly

Ignore that he had a judge give a score of 118-112 against Gennady while another scored itnandraw in a fight only Canelo sem.en drinkers thought he won

Ignore the Lara fight which he gotnanscorecard of 117-113 and 115-113 in another fight 90%of boxing fans /media /personalities thought he lost

While you are at it Ignore the Trout fight and the wide scorecards that most felt was a draw ( f.uck it though he got a KD so whatever )

Don’t mind the Cotto scorecards that were wwaaaayyyy off giving Cotto 1-2 rounds was BS

It’s just a coincidence that Canelo always gets the benefit. That’s it
                    You began your original tirade by claiming that Canelo
                    "always has 2 judges in his pocket". That's what you've
                    been discredited for saying, but you've gone off in another direction instead of trying to defending your original silly statement as being true. That wont happen if you stick to facts. Nobody is going to quietly accept your fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                      come on mate, lets not be ignorant, idk how many canelo fights youve watched but this mexican dude is the cashcow of boxing and is constantly involved in dodgy scorecards. the ginge minge has constantly fought guys smaller than him and has been gifted cards left right and centre. let me refresh your memory - mayweather, trout, lara, cotto, and golovkin - thats 5 fights wheres hes been given the benefit of the doubt by 1 if not 2 judges (each fight). the dude has failed two drug tests, fails the eye test for steroids and now looks super lean compared to his last couple of fights. he will run. but he is an excellent boxer with great skills and speed. his stamina is just too ****. he should drop a few pounds and stay at 154 which i think is his natural weight, dude is 5'8. i give him props for fighting a monster (ageing albeit) but the failed juice tests leave a bad taste in my mouth. i could never support a cheater and i hope GGG knocks his ass out!
                      Non sense, Canelo Clearly beat Cotto, Trout (close fights but the rightful man won) and concerning Lara, He stopped fighting after the third round when at the end of the third Canelo landed to the body, the other nine rounds did nothing (and CompuBox shows Lara total punches landed for that fight 118 to Canelo's 128) Shït, Concerning GGG I had GGG winning the fight the night of the fight, but after watching the fight many times with out Lampley's commentary I definitely have it 1,2,3,10,11 and 12 for Canelo, and all the middle rounds for GGG.

Mayweather beat Canelo clearly end of the story.
                      Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 09-06-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X