Collapse
No announcement yet.

These fighters have to stop with the Mayweather BS before they get knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These fighters have to stop with the Mayweather BS before they get knocked out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcCxvvBu1Y

this is what i was expecting the video to be lol.. his pad work is so terrible his trainer does all the work, makes me cringe

Comment

It’s all to for the camera bro!

Comment

The Mayweather pad-work only really focuses on reflexes; that's mostly what it's good for.

As to shoulder-rolls and whatnot, they can be useful, but fighters need to be ready to answer with something because otherwise the other person can just tee off on them until something lands.

One thing I do is that I study moves from different people. I can do shoulder-rolls, but I can also do stylistic moves from Marquez, Mosley, Cotto, Tszyu, Golovkin, Pacquiao, Canelo, etc. That allows me to be unusual, and I think it would definitely pose a problem if someone were to fight me now.

The most important thing, though, is to earn respect. If the other person thinks there's nothing coming back in return, they will let loose. In order for defense to work, you have to make sure they know they can get hurt, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          this is what i was expecting the video to be lol.. his pad work is so terrible his trainer does all the work, makes me cringe
          Trainer gets a workout

Comment

Mitt work is overrated as fuq anyways. Fighters need to move their feet whilst punching.

Comment

Working...
            X