No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    This is what happens when you mess with Tommy one on one.. Hahah Tommy warned him multiple times he'll put him to sleep if he does;t back up.

Hahah look at those legs straight LOCK UP and drop!

These scum migrants need to be deported on site. WHY is Europe the only country that tolerates this?

I recommend watching the whole video, as u see the scum attacking a beautiful Italian reporter before, andTommy going over just a few of the violent attacks these migrants cause. But PUNCH IS AT 3:00

That is brave, punching a homeless immigrant? What a pu$$y

Comment

• Tommy robinson is a ***** one time i saw him and wanted to ask him a question and he ran inside maplins and hid behind the staff

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        Tommy robinson is a ***** one time i saw him and wanted to ask him a question and he ran inside maplins and hid behind the staff
        File this under "list of things that never happened"

Comment

• Free Tommy! He didndu Nuffin!!!

Except break the law

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
            File this under "list of things that never happened"
            I couldn't give if a damn if you don't think it didn't happen. Your boyfriend tommy robinson is a coward like most of his supporters

Comment

Tommy robinson is a ***** one time i saw him and wanted to ask him a question and he ran inside maplins and hid behind the staff
              Yeah sure he did fella, we believe you.

Tommy Robinson receives death threats every day but still carries on fighting the good fight. But yeah, he's a complete ***** and these keyboard warriors on the internet are the REAL HEROES.

Comment

• No wonder the world laughs at the UK, it's become a police state. Arrested on trumped up on a trumped-up charge and incarcerated immediately, with an Orwellian gag order to boot.

Honestly I hate what my home country's become, I'm glad I left, hopefully permanently. It's like an entire country gripped by the throes of the same mental illness that I don't see a cure for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  No wonder the world laughs at the UK, it's become a police state. Arrested on trumped up on a trumped-up charge and incarcerated immediately, with an Orwellian gag order to boot.

Honestly I hate what my home country's become, I'm glad I left, hopefully permanently. It's like an entire country gripped by the throes of the same mental illness that I don't see a cure for.
                  The UK is an absolute disgrace, i see no hope. I'm emigrating to Poland in a couple of years, i'd move now but need to stack the cash first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                    Yeah sure he did fella, we believe you.

Tommy Robinson receives death threats every day but still carries on fighting the good fight. But yeah, he's a complete ***** and these keyboard warriors on the internet are the REAL HEROES.

Who are you ? Why would icare if you believe me? You're a irrelevant bum to me a nobody. ur boyfriend is in jail for 13 months if u love him so much go help him. Battyboy

Comment

Lol clearly never happened.

Like Tommy or not, one thing he isn't is a coward or a bottler.

Comment

Working...
                      X