Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel sorry for Antonio Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel sorry for Antonio Margarito?

I wasn't watching boxing during his time but I've seen a few of his fights, terrific engine and chin great heart too, a true warrior.

He was accused of loading his wraps but I think he was innocent, because there was no actual plaster in those wraps, just two very common elements.

I think his head was in the wrong place after brotha Naz probably went off on some kind of exaggerated rambling accusing him of loading his wraps before the fight with Mosley..

Now I've done some research on Mosley who i've found out is a convicted juicer, and have heard that there was no testing for their fight Mosley definitely showed crazy stamina in this fight against Margarito.

So poor Margarito had to go through the mental and physical anguish of being slandered by brotha Nazim Richardson, and EPOsley

The Cotto stans and Floyd minions couldn't care less and have as far as I can see perpetuated the tale that Margarito was a cheater because this man struck fear into them, poor Cotto and his fans were crying and sobbing after that demolition job, and Floyd groupies were terrified of the man.

I saw Margarito's fight with Martinez too dude was a beast, didn't stop punching all that plaster talk was BS I wish I watched boxing during his time he struck fear into the Floyd groupies scared the living daylights out of them he still haunts Cottards and Floydiots to this day.
    Last edited by Resilient; 05-10-2014, 04:01 PM.

If he was innocent, he would not have been banned from the sport for a year nor would his trainer be banned for life. He got caught and his eye got some karma.

Comment

Give him your eye.

Comment

No Junior Gong, I don't

Comment

only for the Cotto rematch
          Pac took his eye out, and Cotto swooped in like a vulture
          Tony woulda killed him again if his face didn't fall apart
          Cotto doesn't deserve to have that "win" on his resume
          he was punked thoroughly and cleanly by Tony the 1st time
          that Mosley controversy gave Cotto an excuse to milk
          Tony still owns him, the rematch was a mirage

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
            If he was innocent, he would not have been banned from the sport for a year nor would his trainer be banned for life. He got caught and his eye got some karma.
            Innocent people are wrongly convicted of all sorts of things all the time

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            I saw the rematch it was going the same way as the first fight Cotto was starting to gas again, too bad the great Pacman destroyed that eye, stupid Robert Garcia should have let his head rule his heart and throw the towel. That ref is a known moron anyway.

Comment

Right because his punches had NO effect on Cotto and was getting tagged all night. All he could do was play tough guy and shake his head while his dead eye stared blankly.

He got what he deserved and the doctors saved his eye because I guarantee you Cotto was going to work that eye for the rest of the night.

Comment

I feel sorry that the sport he chose has so many foolish, disrespectful fans who run their mouths without knowing what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  I feel sorry that the sport he chose has so many foolish, disrespectful fans who run their mouths without knowing what they're talking about.
                  So he wasn't suspended for a year?

Funny, Cotto fought from round 2 on with a busted nose, drinking his own blood thanks to plaster wraps or that headbutt in the 2nd round. Sounds like Tony got a lucky break in the first fight. You know, kinda like how Garcia supposedly got "lucky" because Lucas's eye was swelling?

Bias is such a part of this sport it is truly hilarious.

Comment

Real talk.

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                    Right because his punches had NO effect on Cotto and was getting tagged all night. All he could do was play tough guy and shake his head while his dead eye stared blankly.

He got what he deserved and the doctors saved his eye because I guarantee you Cotto was going to work that eye for the rest of the night.
                    Why don't you add Garcia to your exposed list? He got exposed by Herrera. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X