Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would do best against Spence: Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia, or Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia. He has far more skill and better timing than Porter and has the best chin of the three. He's bigger than Mikey. He's also the most battle tested of the three. I think he'd be very competitive with Spence. He has underrated boxing IQ, toughness and strength in addition to having an excellent chin, excellent counter punching ability. He fights to his opponents level and his main weakness is slow feet which won't be shown up against Spence who also has slow feet and fairly predictable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Danny Garcia. He has far more skill and better timing than Porter and has the best chin of the three. He's bigger than Mikey. He's also the most battle tested of the three. I think he'd be very competitive with Spence. He has underrated boxing IQ, toughness and strength in addition to having an excellent chin, excellent counter punching ability. He fights to his opponents level and his main weakness is slow feet which won't be shown up against Spence who also has slow feet and fairly predictable offense.
      I agree with everything you said but I didn't like the way he seemed to wilt against Peterson. He wasn't getting outboxed, he seemed to be getting outmuscled. Spence is way better at applying steady pressure. And he'll do it from the first round. Danny's I.Q., toughness, and boxing ability will make it competive. However, if Garcia start backing up, Spence will steamroll him.

Comment

Porter because he is reckless and strong.....both danny and mikey are more box punchers and will play into spences hands because of his pressing attack and sheer size.

Comment

I would also have to go with Porter. Not because he is a better fighter, but his style would really make Spence work for it. Spence will still beat him but he'll have to dig a little deeper. Danny would get a few good counters on him but ultimately get smashed, and Mikey will be sent back to 135 in a body bag.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
            Spence says he wants the winner of Garcia-Porter. Both of those fighters claim they’ll fight Spence next.

Mikey Garcia has been calling out Spence. Spence says he’ll take that fight.

Which of those 3 guys will do the best against Spence:

Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, or Shawn Porter.
            I think Porter would do the best but none of them would do well at all in my opinion. Spence would win most if not all the rounds and knock them all out within 9 rounds and probably much earlier. 28 year old Spence is still improving with every fight while these 30+ year old boxers have probably peaked. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Porter, due to his size and aggressive style

Comment

MIKEY GARCIA beats Spence by unanimous decision.

MIKEY GARCIA is too smart & too technical & talented for Spence even with the size & strength advantages. MIKEY GARCIA will out box Spence & expose all his flaws , by the time Spence starts landing some clean shots , it'll be to little to late for Spence. MIKEY GARCIA's jab , 1 , 2 , plus defensive movements & counter punching skills along with the body shots and MIKEY GARCIA has power in both hands. They say Errol Spence is a great boxer but he's fought everybody the same way & going against a much smaller opponent I'm sure he will look to seek & destroy Mikey , but that will help be his downfall against an elite fighter like MIKEY GARCIA.
                Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 08-16-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  MIKEY GARCIA beats Spence by unanimous decision.

MIKEY GARCIA is too smart & too technical & talented for Spence even with the size & strength advantages. MIKEY GARCIA will out box Spence & expose all his flaws , by the time Spence starts landing some clean shots , it'll be to little to late for Spence. MIKEY GARCIA's jab , 1 , 2 , plus defensive movements & counter punching skills along with the body shots and MIKEY GARCIA has power in both hands. They say Errol Spence is a great boxer but he's fought everybody the same way & going against a much smaller opponent I'm sure he will look to seek & destroy Mikey , but that will help be his downfall against an elite fighter like MIKEY GARCIA.
                  lol mikey could not even handle salido for 12 rounds thats why he quit

Comment

Ima have to say Porter even though I see Shawn walking str8 into a nitemare

Comment

Porter for me.

Mikey is the most skilled out of the 3 but he would be the easiest fight for Spence cos of his size.

Comment

Working...
                      X